Must have on a boat...

NumberOne

An odd one but relays for your trim. Cheap parts that are easy to replace on the water. I got stuck two weeks ago when my down relay went out. Thankfully it was at the ramp and not 30 miles away. Would be tough to get on plane if the engine was too high.

7mm08

And while you are wiring….

1674578223106.png

Pilchard

An odd one but relays for your trim. Cheap parts that are easy to replace on the water. I got stuck two weeks ago when my down relay went out. Thankfully it was at the ramp and not 30 miles away. Would be tough to get on plane if the engine was too high.
You can jump the relay with two screw drivers if this goes out. Just make sure you jump the power to the down side and not the up.

Dbllunger

I don't know for certain but it seems you work in healthcare in some capacity. If you have access to suture material and anesthetic I would get some, vacuum seal it and keep it handy. It has salvaged a trip or two for me when we would have had to come in for medical attention.

7mm08

I don't know for certain but it seems you work in healthcare in some capacity. If you have access to suture material and anesthetic I would get some, vacuum seal it and keep it handy. It has salvaged a trip or two for me when we would have had to come in for medical attention.
Yes. Dug a 2/0 hook out of a friend's face one day and we kept fishing. I was afraid I would tear his facial nerve by using " the trick" so numbed it up, shoved it thru and cut it off.

Latest posts