Just because you have livescope

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Doesn't mean they will bite.
Fished this school for about 30 minutes yesterday. Threw several different things at them and caught a total of 2.
Crappie are a lot like women. Fickle, never know what they want to eat and lots of times stoopid!!!
The structure is circled, everything else is fish.

Oh and two different times I saw smaller suspended groups of 10-15 fish and as soon as the beam hit them they scattered like quail and hit the bottom!!!
Seen it before.
Oddly enough I have never seen an adverse reaction from it on bream.

Oh and I know what you will be doing @cbhunter
And yes I know my boat is filthy 😂

IMG_1377.jpeg

West_Tn

We luckily had the opposite experience Saturday. Caught 40 or so and watched everyone of them bite it on the LiveScope. I pretty much only bass fish, so it was my first time to even try it on crappie. Was pretty cool and might have to do it more often 😂

cbhunter

Fished this school for about 30 minutes yesterday. Threw several different things at them and caught a total of 2.
Crappie are a lot like women. Fickle, never know what they want to eat and lots of times stoopid!!!

Oh and two different times I saw smaller suspended groups of 10-15 fish and as soon as the beam hit them they scattered like quail and hit the bottom!!!
Seen it before.

View attachment 218230
I can only partially see your face 😂

redblood

Seen it before.

View attachment 218230
No doubt. But my problem is i cant find em. In the summer, i could fill the boat. They were always on deep structure. We could always make them bite eventually. Didngood in the winter, once again on deep structure. Now they just aint there. If they are shallow, im done!

Latest posts