Most annoying coach... No contest.

PillsburyDoughboy

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/spor...e-beamer-nick-saban-jimbo-fisher/70203269007/

Jimbo Fisher. No contest.

Won the national championship at Florida State with a QB who should have been in an orange jumpsuit picking up trash on I-10 instead of on a football field. Then he's paid a zillion dollars to go to TA&M, which shouldn't even be in the SEC, and the only thing he can run appears to be his mouth (5-7 in 2022). He makes Nick (Saban) look cultured and laid back; Kirby (Smart), relaxed and fun; Lane (Kiffin), a candidate for SNL; Brian (Kelly) a southerner. And that's saying something.

My response: Maybe, you will like him more after he has been punched out by new Aggies offensive coordinator Bobby Petrino during a play-call disagreement.

cbhunter

I find it hilarious that you have a paid subscription for news out of Knox county but I (Vols fan) don't 😂

Bet you subscribe to A&M's local news as well

With all that said, their offense will be much improved if patrino is in control

PillsburyDoughboy

I find it hilarious that you have a paid subscription for news out of Knox county but I (Vols fan) don't 😂

Bet you subscribe to A&M's local news as well

With all that said, their offense will be much improved if patrino is in control
Nope not paid. Somehow I signed up for it with a email account and was able to bypass it.

cbhunter

Nope not paid. Somehow I signed up for it with a email account and was able to bypass it.
You're right, they seem to offer a free version. Too much trouble for me!

Attachments

• IMG_7480.png
    IMG_7480.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts