MODERN HUNTERS

Cannonball1

Pm me I found a guy off Northshore in the back of a subdivision going to let me hunt it. Massive deer. I'll let you in since your into REAL HUNTING

I appreciate the offer but will have to pass. The Northshore area is a little too rural for my liking. Not to mention my onX app isn't working and I might get lost.

deerhunter10

Pm me I found a guy off Northshore in the back of a subdivision going to let me hunt it. Massive deer. I'll let you in since your into REAL HUNTING
Oh those are the hunters your looking for, the ones with no ethics or skill. Yeah not many of those around here try your local bed bath and beyond store, bath and body works store, or Starbucks. You'll find someone I'm sure.

C1295

where is it at so I can let TWRA in on some this action.

Lost Lake

Where are my Modern hunters? This place is full of people crawling in the past and not opening there eyes to the new world.
Hang a few pics of your kills, and tell us what we need to know. I'm all about learning, and your modern exuberance and wisdom might be just the thing to lift our ancient, dogma-riddled spirits.

Teach us, oh wise one.

Cannonball1

He definitely drives a Tacoma.... if he is old enough to drive.
I think this is his ride. Not a Tacoma but you were close…
IMG_1107.jpeg

Crappieaddict

Actually I drive a Tundra you hillbilly's wouldn't know class….
I'm a hillbilly, no doubt. If I have a friend, who is also a hillbilly, we would be hillbillies. If he refers to me as his friend, that would make me the hillbilly's friend. That concludes today's English lesson. Since it has been established that I am educated, you will henceforth refer to me as "Hill William."

Latest posts