Saddle hunters

bcunnin1

Like others have said. 10 minutes or so. I could go a lot faster but one thing I like is how quiet it is. So I take my time and try and make little to no noise.

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
It really varies on ones climbing methods primarily (a lot of options). Plus, adding things like safety and preventing noise as mentioned above. The method I use to climb is a bit slower but I'm confident it is the quietest and safest. I'm thinking 20 minutes completely set up for a long sit. A little shorter than that if I needed to not set up but instead pull up weapon to make a shot.

knightrider

It really varies on ones climbing methods primarily (a lot of options). Plus, adding things like safety and preventing noise as mentioned above. The method I use to climb is a bit slower but I'm confident it is the quietest and safest. I'm thinking 20 minutes completely set up for a long sit. A little shorter than that if I needed to not set up but instead pull up weapon to make a shot.
What method would that be? Im always looking to learn new ways, thank you

ImThere

15 min is a good safe average bet from the time you reach the tree to the time you hang your bow. I would say I average 20 min. I take my time climb quietly and safely trying not to sweat in the summer or winter.

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
I will have to look that up thanks
I didn't start with that method but ended up there between the 2020 and 2021 season. The first time I seen 2TC I thought it looked stupid and a lot of work. Started with 3 climbing sticks but continued to look to shed pack weight. Then tried 1 sticking, nope not for me. Then arrived where I am now.

knightrider

I like the one sticking so far way better than carrying 5 sticks in, i will have to dig into some YouTube videos if the 2tc this weekend , thanks brother

Latest posts