Saddle hunters

recurve60#

I bought a Guidos Web ten years ago and never looked back. I think someone bought him out though and not available anymore.
It's just as comfy as any climber I've used and even has a reclining feature. I've taken naps in it actually. Its a stand up or sit down system. I use four screw-in steps at the top so I can walk around the tree.
I'm unfamilar with the JX3 but if it can do all of that its worth a try.

ImThere

I bought a Guidos Web ten years ago and never looked back. I think someone bought him out though and not available anymore.
It's just as comfy as any climber I've used and even has a reclining feature. I've taken naps in it actually. Its a stand up or sit down system. I use four screw-in steps at the top so I can walk around the tree.
I'm unfamilar with the JX3 but if it can do all of that its worth a try.
John the current owner of JX3. He's a great guy. I spent several hours with him during a hunt in Georgia.

Gravey

I bought a Cruzr XC last year late but haven't hunted out of it yet. It was very comfortable when I tried it on. Will probably not use a ton but just hoping to be more mobile a few times each year in areas you can't get a climber. The JX3 looks very comfortable but bulky too. I'd say it's worth a look if you can try one somewhere.

Latest posts