Juvenile hunt this weekend

RockMcL

We have been laying off two stand locations to use for my granddaughter but now she and my sons had a fishing opportunity in FL rescheduled to this weekend. Oh well. They will have fun together as family and that is what counts...

mayberryrick

I am ready, best time hunting is when my daughter is sitting next to me in the woods. Hopefully she will put her first one down this year. Took her to shoot again the other day, she has the 350 Legend dialed in.
00D208FB-5FAA-4520-B7C7-C4535AB33802.jpeg

Mine will be carrying a 350 Legend as well!!!

BSK

My little boy and I will be going. He is six. We have been practicing with his sisters model 92 Winchester in 44-40. She is 19 now and has graciously loaned it to us. If it rains, we'll use a box blind on one of the properties we'll be hunting.
That's the way to do it. Even when it wasn't raining, when I would take my daughter with me when she was 5, 6, 7 I would take her to a box blind. That way she could fidget away with no problems! She saw her first deer shot while sitting on my lap in a box blind.

RockMcL

Was there for 3 of 4 sons, 1 grandson and 1 granddaughter. More to come Lord willing.
Grandson we had 3 generations including his much respected Marine uncle all in the large box blind for the grandson's perfect shot. 1 step...

Granddaughters first her Dad had to work so PopPop was there. She did great, her little spike ran 15-20 feet. I tried to talk her into waiting for a bigger buck but she said "PopPop, he's small like me, I want him."

Hope they never forget, I sure won't

Latest posts