Juvenile opener

pk117ac23

We opted to skip todays record heat temps after sighting in rifle with daughter earlier this week. 🥵 She's a great shot with .300 blk out to 100yds.

May go out early tomorrrow before the rain or late evening after for a doe. A good bow stand location will win the season come middle of this coming week. 🦌

pk117ac23

My daughter went out hunting for the first time today and 40 minutes after puking up her breakfast donut out of the stand at 6:30am, killed a nice 6pt buck at 25yards...She did great and could not be prouder of her!!
That's awesome! Congrats to your daughter! Glad the deers sugar scent glands weren't active in this heat! 🤣

WilcoKen

Ain't no young'uns kilt nothing yet?
IMG_6344.jpeg

Daughter's first hunt, first deer. Wilson Co. Kilt with 7mm Magnum!

deerhunter10

I took a family friend's kid nothing seen. Heard 1 shot. Going to try again this evening, if nothing will get her back the first of December when the temperature is colder. I bit warm today.

kgt

My 12 year old got his first deer this morning. Showed himself 10 minutes after start of legal light. He had a good quartering to shot and got it done. He's super pumped and so am I ! Way better than my first buck!

IMG_2556.jpeg

Latest posts