Juvenile opener

Ski

Good luck to everybody this morning! It's one of my boys last juvenile hunt so kind of bittersweet. I will be taking two of my boys this morning but the weather sucks. Who all else is taking a kid this morning?

You're fortunate. I have one son and he's never cared for deer hunting. Did it once and decided it wasn't for him, even though he had a perfect hunt and killed a buck. He loves bird hunting, especially doves, and he loves shooting clays competitively. But not deer. So that's what we do together. It's a lot of fun and I treasure the time together. But when it comes to deer I'm alone. I've got a grandson on the way so fingers crossed 🤞

tree_ghost

My oldest son I pushed away from hunting with poor decision making and too much pressure placed on him. He likes Turkey hunting though and I'm hopeful he will turn to deer hunting in the future but I just hope he's happy either way. My youngest boy has already killed a buck and a doe and decided with the 80deg temps he would rather play football and hunt arrowheads this weekend so I'll be a rock mule, a all time QB, and honorary ice checker for the cooler lol!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE HUNTERS. Keep your head in the game boys one hot doe is more powerful than any hot temps….

mike243

Good luck to all, about 50 here which is good for the young'uns, out of grand kids that will deer hunt, grandson is almost 18 granddaughter probably wont ever shoot a deer.

Latest posts