hunting boots

ghosthunter

Model70Man said:
Some Danner boots are now made in China. They are junk. Make sure your Danner's are made in the USA.
That's the truth. I had a pair of the pronghorns and they started to leak on me last bow season, so I sent them back and they returned me a new pair and now after using them only through turkey season they are starting to leak. Made in China.

Kentzavol

I bought the Herman Survivors also. The first thing I did with them was buy a rubber over slippers for them at the CO-OP. I will probably put the 9.99 rubber slippers on whatever boot that I deer hunt in from now on. They are warmer, do not leak and it helps cover scent displaced by the boots.

Locksley

deerslayer25

which muck's boots do i need??? im tired of hunting and my toes getting cold.. Most mornings its between 10-25 in the mornings i hunt deep in claiborne co.. and my toes get numb.. any help is greatly appreciated.

Olman

I have had Rocky, Muck and Boggs. Other than them being to hot in early season the Muck really out performed the rest.

LY

My gore-tex Lacross's are very comfortable, but leaked real bad this past season. I'm very upset, they lasted just over two years with light-moderate use.

Olman

As far as I am concerned it is the greatest thing since pockets on pants. October in Arkansas is a nightmare when it come to those dad gum skeeters.

mr.hicks

broke down 4 yrs ago and paid for the elk hunters by danner from cabelas, best descision i ever made. i think i paid 269.99 for them, heck now there like 299.99.

Arse

CULLBUCK 2 said:
Danner if you got the cash, red head bone drys lasted six years ,left them out on the porch and a cat peed in em had to trash em.

I am only posting to say I laughed out loud at this.

moondawg

I like my Irish Setter Field Tracker boots!

My only complaint--and a minor one--is that I should've gotten a size larger than I got. I can wear a liner sock and a lighter wool/acrylic blend sock with no problem. However, they are too cramped for me to wear the good thick socks. Otherwise, they are just fine.

I'll definitely get another pair of Irish Setters.

Latest posts