How close to someone dying!

Tn_Va_Hunter

I'll stick with the members who demonstrate common sense. You've spent thousands on a lease, that I hope is at least a couple hundred acres, and you are going to set up 100 friggin yards from your neighbors fence, and actual house for Christ's sake, to kill the deer coming off his bird feeder. Pretty ignorant, as well as pathetic. Seek one fanboys I reckon 🤣
Not a seek one fan boy. But actually if I paid for a lease I will hunt every inch of if allowed.

After your comments I don't think you have to worry about any members here with common sense wanting to hang with you.

Carlos

If he'd have tried pointing a firearm at me, and many others around here, he'd have likely been shot dead on the scene.

Crazy, upset, mad- whatever, don't be pointing a gun at someone unless you're ready to accept the consequences.

That was totally uncalled for, and he was only acting this way to try and intimidate the hunter.

I can't say I'd have shot his ice off, also can't say that I wouldn't have either- if he'd come at me in such a way.
F around and find out I guess.

Ski

If he'd have tried pointing a firearm at me, and many others around here, he'd have likely been shot dead on the scene.

Crazy, upset, mad- whatever, don't be pointing a gun at someone unless you're ready to accept the consequences.

That was totally uncalled for, and he was only acting this way to try and intimidate the hunter.

I can't say I'd have shot his ice off, also can't say that I wouldn't have either- if he'd come at me in such a way.
F around and find out I guess.

I agree. You never really know who you're messing with, and if you're going to point a gun at somebody it better be for good reason and you'd be wise to pull the trigger because once you've crossed that line you have put yourself in imminent, grave danger. Don't point a gun at somebody you're not intending to kill.

Creek

Somebody shut that dog up!

1701920379621.png

Hawk103161

I'll stick with the members who demonstrate common sense. You've spent thousands on a lease, that I hope is at least a couple hundred acres, and you are going to set up 100 friggin yards from your neighbors fence, and actual house for Christ's sake, to kill the deer coming off his bird feeder. Pretty ignorant, as well as pathetic. Seek one fanboys I reckon 🤣
ignorant is in your own mind since you don't know the scenario totally. So here's you go. Person and 3 others leased a 300 acre property (your second year) thats been ag land in the same family for 500 years has an 80 yard wood patch with a creek bottom through it that borders one whole side which is bordering a beautiful Ag field(plant what you want this is my story). you've got a nice ground blind in the corner catching the deer moving from the bottom to the field perfect for a NE wind according to ONX. Person buys 40 acres that butts up to that bottom. Decides the best spot to build his house is gonna clear the side setback of 25 Ft. Builds his house. You've never meet this guy. He built it while you were home over the spring. Great fall morning Bow season NE wind you've been getting some great morning activity crossing close to your corner. Shooting a crossbow. You slip in there. daybreak you hear a dog barking someone hollering crazy man has crossed that bottom with an AR....cue the Video. (Dude saz shooting kids with them Bows) Every scenario works right now. We know for sure that there are lots of people that will screw with a legal licensed hunter for no go reason. That SommaBritches was drawing the deer away with that corn pile and his Bird feeders. Moral of the story Dude with the Bow handle himself as good as he could. Dude was trespassing on property he doesn't own. He crowded the property line I'll be damned if he's gonna tell me where I can bow hunt ESPECIALLY if he only wants me to move 20 ft.... That is pathetically ignorant.....peace...Hawk

MUP

Also, another positive for carrying while bowhunting. I've dealt with a landowner "neighbor" who would, when he saw me going in to MY personal property to hunt, begin shooting from that point till after I left at dark. Hundreds of rounds from what sounded like a .380 pistola. I heard a round whiz over my head once. This guy didn't even own the property adjacent to me, but a parcel over from it.

Good to see someone else has some common sense.
didn't the guy say in the video that with a bow he only had to be 125 feet from a house. I didn't hear 125 yards I'm sure he said feet. I could be wrong. It's a 100 yards from a dwelling anyway. If he was 125 from my house on my property I would have came over and ran him off also. But I wouldn't have been hostile about it unless I needed to go that route.
The not hostile part is the point.

Squirle hunter

Didn't finish reading before I commented. You know sometimes bad things happen to bad people just saying. Yall said it was in mich. we lol we see what color it turned last pres. election which says a lot about their police. Maybe time to take matters into your hands and file a civil suit for you your dad and your brother for ptsd after the situation. Maybe you can break his financial enuf he will have to go back to where ever he come from. Or you could go old south and just burn him out. Just saying.

I often carry one of my ar's when walking my property, even hunt with one. That shouldn't escalate a situation, and I wouldn't be deliberately pointing my gun at anyone unless I felt threatened. Had a hard time following what the guy with the gun was saying. Sure I would be pissed finding someone on my property, but really did him no good using the f word for every other word, just made him sound ignorant. He really didn't seem to listen to the guy bow hunting either.
When people start cussing I stop listening.

rem270

No sir, being stupid and ignorant enough to set up a blind less than a 125yrds from a man's house, is the point ;) Anyone who doesn't respect that, I have no use for, regardless of property lines. I'm out.
Someone parks 50 yards from my house and goes hunting. Shoot I shoot their truck up, slash their tires, key their truck, tell them they shouldn't be there? I am always nice to him but maybe I shouldn't be?

No sir, being stupid and ignorant enough to set up a blind less than a 125yrds from a man's house, is the point ;) Anyone who doesn't respect that, I have no use for, regardless of property lines. I'm out.
You are right about one thing, you are out, way out! Are you a democrat? Do you think you have the right to dictate what others do on their property?

chris1976

No way you shake it the guy went in armed looking for trouble with a threatening demeanor, and refused to identify himself. Worse yet it doesn't seem he actually knew where the property line was. He was just mad because somebody was close to it.

Not sure exactly how many laws the guy broke but I'd guess if the hunter filed charges and it went to court, the armed man would be facing felony charges and would likely lose his gun rights. He'd for certain be arrested.
The guy is a ticking timebomb. Hate to say it but it wouldn't surprise me if he is suffering from ptsd.