Getting closer ( Road kill report)

Volbuck777

The family and I left for bama back on Thursday morning. The way down I paid close attention to the sides of the road as I do every year about this time. I didn't see a single dead deer. But today as I came back I counted 15 deer. 13 of those were bucks. 2 were mount worthy. Hint: if you live in roane county I'd be in the woods.

Volbuck777

A buddy of mine hunted catoosa on the quota hunt over the weekend and said he had a terrible time trying to find sign. He was back here in sevier co today and scouted, said sign was everywhere. This has never happened to us. Usually the opposite always sign there early and no sign here.

gatodoc

The family and I left for bama back on Thursday morning. The way down I paid close attention to the sides of the road as I do every year about this time. I didn't see a single dead deer. But today as I came back I counted 15 deer. 13 of those were bucks. 2 were mount worthy. Hint: if you live in roane county I'd be in the woods.
Saw 2 young bucks sparring right beside the road tonight. Caney creek rd.

arctic_cat

I drove from Columbia back to Lenoir City today and and I feel like it's definitely starting to fire up in east Tn. Didn't really notice any more than normal until we hit Roane county and We seen multiple little bucks and a handful of doe dead on the interstate. I told my daughter that's a good song the deer are on the move and it's about to get right

HuntnFishEastTN

I live in Morgan, hunt Roane, Morgan and Jackson Counties. Me and dad went to look at a new possible lease in Jackson county, seen one doe on the side of the road taking a nap close to gainesboro.Atleast 2 on I40 in Crossville, might have been more I missed.

HuntnFishEastTN

Zero scrapes very few rubs on my places in claiborne county, no pics in last week and half😢
I almost bet it will be fanning out your way before the weekend. Its early rut signs. Should be on fire for us in Roane, Morgan, and Cumberland for the weeks to come.