Georgia v/s Alabama

JBell

I'm a life long bama fan. But a buddy of mine sent me this. It's funny, I don't care who you are

Attachments

• 138156D2-9119-48D3-8F49-713AE3DB9256.jpeg
    138156D2-9119-48D3-8F49-713AE3DB9256.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 65

JBell

Heck of a game plan by saban and executed perfectly. Have to admit, had money on Georgia. Actually felt good losing😂

PillsburyDoughboy

Imagine 1 game ONE GAME and people losing their ever losing minds. I'll give yall a hint . It starts with a A and ends a M . GIVE UP ?? lMAO

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I'm not a hater, not a smack talker either. Grats to Bama from this UGA fan! They played well and deserved the win. UGA played poorly and did not. The combination of those two made it a mostly lousy game instead of a tight one that I had hoped for, and definitely not a recipe for UGA success.

Saban's staff had a good plan and worked it. Young is the real deal, as is that WR. Don't know what happened to the Bama OL overnight, but they suddenly became solid. D played very well.

Kirby's staff didn't make enough adjustments and his team made too many costly mistakes. Receivers dropped passes, defenders forgot how to tackle and took bad angles, and most of all the costly picks.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Well, after reading these posts I guess I'm glad I'm a Purdue fan after all. Go Boilers! Y'all are just stupid over a game. Easy for me to say since my team wins rarely, I know I know...

gobblegrunt

After that last pick I thought for sure we would see JT Daniels. I'm curious to see who they put at #1. Will we have a rematch of Bama and Georgia in the first round or will the committee seperate them? It's going to be very interesting to see what the committee does.