Georgia v/s Alabama

PalsPal

Huh, who knew that Cincy has a lock-down corner. This could be interesting!

But the absence of Metchie will enable Cincinnati to have lockdown cornerback Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner follow him (Williams) wherever he goes. Gardner, a projected first-round pick, has never allowed a touchdown in his career. This is the best one-on-one matchup of the semifinals.

Trey13

Three Stooges Dancing GIF
PDB, Bama and prstide

prstide

But the absence of Metchie will enable Cincinnati to have lockdown cornerback Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner follow him (Williams) wherever he goes. Gardner, a projected first-round pick, has never allowed a touchdown in his career. This is the best one-on-one matchup of the semifinals.
They have 2 corners that will play in the league. Cincinnati isn't a slouch team that got lucky. They have some legitimately talented players. Their starting RB, Jerome Ford, transferred from Alabama 2 or 3 years ago.
Depth will be a factor.

buckaroo

I think the only people that are delusional on the board are the people that constantly crap posted for months about how great Georgia was and how Georgia was going to Skulll drag ALABAMA down the field.

To steal some crap posting of one of the favorite quoted worshipers on the board. ALABAMA HAS THE history, it has the facility and it has the team to play anyone anywhere anytime. AND ALABAMA did!

I hope everyone enjoys the toilet bowls they are going to be approaching. ALABAMA has some real football left to play.

And in case this helps elevates us to the next level

Roll Tide
Why would we be delusional? Deep into the 4th qtr you had ZERO points on AUBURN!!! The only reason your running your mouth now is because Auburn went in a prevent defense, they were all over your qb the whole game, which surprised of Georgia not blitzing more hopefully they will next time GBO, and we will enjoy our bowl game thanks

PalsPal

Why would we be delusional? Deep into the 4th qtr you had ZERO points on AUBURN!!! The only reason your running your mouth now is because Auburn went in a prevent defense, they were all over your qb the whole game, which surprised of Georgia not blitzing more hopefully they will next time GBO, and we will enjoy our bowl game thanks

Just some friendly words of advice. YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL!!!

Ignoring idiotic posts is the greatest weapon. Not getting a response drives them crazy. As the old saying goes, "Don't feed the trolls"! This way they will starve :D !

PalsPal

They have 2 corners that will play in the league. Cincinnati isn't a slouch team that got lucky. They have some legitimately talented players. Their starting RB, Jerome Ford, transferred from Alabama 2 or 3 years ago.
Depth will be a factor.

Good info. I was not aware.

So, it could be close until the second half, which is how a lot of the Alabama games have gone this year. But, as mentioned, their depth is a huge factor.

BamaProud

Metchie is a big loss, Alabama did pretty well without him in the 2nd half of the SEC Championship game. Cincy has some talented players, but so does every other team (especially the SEC teams) Alabama has played this year. I don't think the game will be close. I say Alabama by 17 or more.

prstide

Wishful thinking but they likely won't be able to play man with a lot of the offensive formations or they'll just get burnt elsewhere.
Also, more often than not corners don't just swap sides of the field based off of who's lined up where. They have a position based off the boundary or field side and that dictates whether they have safety help or not. Usually the better of the 2 corners plays the boundary.
That is why offensive formations can negate some of a defensive secondary's strengths. You can just line up your best receiver away from the boundary or use rub routes to create separation.
Again though Cinci has some athletes and a chip on their shoulder so it will be a good game.

PillsburyDoughboy

Good info. I was not aware.

So, it could be close until the second half, which is how a lot of the Alabama games have gone this year. But, as mentioned, their depth is a huge factor.
Exactly what I have been explaining to yall for years now.

ALABAMA just wears you down till there is nothing left in the tank and just when you think you have the game all wrapped up they turn on the juice.

PillsburyDoughboy

What about A&M :D ? No juice?

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live
Like I said losses happen. Its a whole new season ( Playoffs). I know its been long time since you have seen that but it does happen to ranked teams that are on top of their game. That loss did not effect us one bit. We are right back on top at #1 .

Trey13

Like I said losses happen. Its a whole new season ( Playoffs). I know its been long time since you have seen that but it does happen to ranked teams that are on top of their game. That loss did not effect us one bit. We are right back on top at #1 .
@Spurhunter it didn't effect him (US) one bit. 🤣🤣 Guy is off his rocking horse.

Latest posts