Georgia v/s Alabama

gear192

RTR

Attachments

• 7281195E-0174-46AA-A07F-E10A24C49FAB.jpeg
    7281195E-0174-46AA-A07F-E10A24C49FAB.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 35

PillsburyDoughboy

And this proves the stick figure cartoon I posted. Can't even win with class. I attempted to give credit where credit is due and even that pissed you off. I'll eat crow, and you can eat $h1t.
Like if ALABAMA would have lost u would have let up off the gas ? Not a chance. Saddle up!

prstide

And this proves the stick figure cartoon I posted. Can't even win with class. I attempted to give credit where credit is due and even that pissed you off. I'll eat crow, and you can eat $h1t.
Nothing pissed me off. I'm trolling you and it's working. I love $hit as long as I can read your butthurt posts. Hahahahaahhaaha
Goodfellas GIF

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

Like if ALABAMA would have lost u would have let up off the gas yo? Not a chance. Saddle up!
Bandwagon. I know "b" words too. But mine are actually true. I'm not "butthurt" (what are you 13?). I bet on bama today and won money.
So ur a ALABAMA fan now ? Congrats! Knew you would come around LOL

PillsburyDoughboy

But would people who are not GA fans come out saying prepare for the whooping. That's where the lack of brains shows. Eat your crow.
Read my earlier post. I said Georgia had weaknesses early in the season. They almost lost to a horrible
Nope. I hate alabama. But unlike some on here, I bet with my head and not my feelings. I also won on Baylor, Utah State, NIU, and Cincinnati. I guess I'm a fan of those teams too? I'm a fan of $MONEY$.
Hope u did not bet on that ALABAMA Baylor game u pitched so hard. LOL

PillsburyDoughboy

Nothing pissed me off. I'm trolling you and it's working. I love $hit as long as I can read your butthurt posts. Hahahahaahhaaha
Goodfellas GIF

But would people who are not GA fans come out saying prepare for the whooping. That's where the lack of brains shows. Eat your crow.
They use to eating crow since 1998 . Not much else left