Georgia v/s Alabama

cbhunter

After that last pick I thought for sure we would see JT Daniels. I'm curious to see who they put at #1. Will we have a rematch of Bama and Georgia in the first round or will the committee seperate them? It's going to be very interesting to see what the committee does.
Michigan will be number 1.
Bama 2
Cincy 3
Georgia 4

In my opinion
If im right, we will see michigan vs Georgia and Bama vs cincy in first round

Gravey

Michigan will be number 1.
Bama 2
Cincy 3
Georgia 4

In my opinion
If im right, we will see michigan vs Georgia and Bama vs cincy in first round
Bama
Michigan
Cincinnati
Georgia
Bama
Michigan
Georgia
Cincinnati

I think it kills them to think it could be an all SEC championship but it could happen.

bloodtrailing

Well, after reading these posts I guess I'm glad I'm a Purdue fan after all. Go Boilers! Y'all are just stupid over a game. Easy for me to say since my team wins rarely, I know I know...
Uh it was a Conference championship in a challenging conference and a must win to stay in a national title hunt. So no it was more than just a game.

Also against a team that most said could not be beat. Playing a team everyone wanted to get beat.

prstide

Just saw the final College Football playoff rankings and regretfully apologize having to break this news but, Tennessee did not make it into the top-25. I'm sending my condolences—keep your heads up. One day my friends, one day they'll return to the 5ish years of glory they had back in the 90's. Will most likely will be next year, after this rebuilding year, according to most GBO fans.

trtr0611

Just saw the final College Football playoff rankings and regretfully apologize having to break this news but, Tennessee did not make it into the top-25. I'm sending my condolences—keep your heads up. One day my friends, one day they'll return to the 5ish years of glory they had back in the 90's. Will most likely will be next year, after this rebuilding year, according to most GBO fans.
Thanks for reminding us TENNESSEE fans of that buddy……you know I really don't have anything against Bama's program, coaches, players, etc. I grew up around several guys just like you here in Middle Tennessee…..2nd or 3rd generation bandwagon bammers who's father or grandfather jumped on in the Bear years. The same guys to this day who try to make me feel inferior to them because of a football team. The same guys who went $1000's in debt to send their kids to Bama just to fulfill some dream that they couldn't accomplish. It's a shame somebody uses a football program to shame someone else. My wife's cousin who is a die hard 2nd generation bammer, won't speak to her this day because she commented on his Facebook after the Auburn Iron Bowl win in 2013. I've met some humble bammers though that you could actually talk with but honestly the majority are like the three of you stooges on this talk board.

Carlos

Whooo he mad. Better go get your UT blankey
I enjoyed the game, and felt like the officials did a great job. (I'm not sure they missed a call all night?)

It was enjoyable to watch, even though it didn't go the way I wanted it to.

I'm not mad, just haven't got any use for alabama, or any of their bandwagon fans.

BamaProud

Thanks for reminding us TENNESSEE fans of that buddy……you know I really don't have anything against Bama's program, coaches, players, etc. I grew up around several guys just like you here in Middle Tennessee…..2nd or 3rd generation bandwagon bammers who's father or grandfather jumped on in the Bear years. The same guys to this day who try to make me feel inferior to them because of a football team. The same guys who went $1000's in debt to send their kids to Bama just to fulfill some dream that they couldn't accomplish. It's a shame somebody uses a football program to shame someone else. My wife's cousin who is a die hard 2nd generation bammer, won't speak to her this day because she commented on his Facebook after the Auburn Iron Bowl win in 2013. I've met some humble bammers though that you could actually talk with but honestly the majority are like the three of you stooges on this talk board.
That's some major level butthurt.
Do you feel better now?

Carlos

Roflmrfao with CheneyLake.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211205-192648_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211205-192648_Facebook.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 31

bloodtrailing

I enjoyed the game, and felt like the officials did a great job. (I'm not sure they missed a call all night?)

It was enjoyable to watch, even though it didn't go the way I wanted it to.

I'm not mad, just haven't got any use for alabama, or any of their bandwagon fans.
Oh, I did not realize you do fan certification. Is this a fourth level certification you provide or 'I know where Knoxville is' level one certification?

Latest posts