FSU vs LOU.

darn2ten

FSU not looking to hot! Rapeis has thrown 2 picks and having trouble moving the ball. I love it. Hope Louisville can keep it up. Go Cards :D Opps! They just scored again :D Cards 21-0

darn2ten

gator-n-buck said:
darn2ten said:
FSU not looking to hot! Rapeis has thrown 2 picks and having trouble moving the ball. I love it. Hope Louisville can keep it up. Go Cards :D Opps! They just scored again :D Cards 21-0

We posted same time... :D
Sorry! Guess us ol Florida boys got too excited at the same time about the situation. :D

darn2ten

Well that was fun while it lasted. I figured Lou. would have a hard time hanging on in the long run. I do have a question. Do you think that with as weak a schedule as FSU has had and #25 Louisville takes them to task right to the end that the Seminoles deserve to be at or stay at #2?

Vermin93

darn2ten said:
Well that was fun while it lasted. I figured Lou. would have a hard time hanging on in the long run. I do have a question. Do you think that with as weak a schedule as FSU has had and #25 Louisville takes them to task right to the end that the Seminoles deserve to be at or stay at #2?

No, they don't deserve to be 8 spots ahead of the team that beat them in Tallahassee before the refs took a TD off the board....unless you happen to think one yellow flag is worth 8 spots.

darn2ten

Vermin93 said:
darn2ten said:

No, they don't deserve to be 8 spots ahead of the team that beat them in Tallahassee before the refs took a TD off the board....unless you happen to think one yellow flag is worth 8 spots.
Dude, the refs got that call right! The only people that don't think so are Brian Kelly and ND fans, go figure. ND 6-1 :D

farmin68

darn2ten said:
Vermin93 said:
darn2ten said:

Dude, the refs got that call right! The only people that don't think so are Brian Kelly and ND fans, go figure. ND 6-1 :D

Absolutely the call was right..and he knows it. Just can't admit it.

TeamMainStreet

Did anybody hear the ESPN crew compare Winston to Michael Jordan on the greatness he was showing?

And then the Jimbo Winston interview at the end where they asked Winston about his injury. His reply was "Pain is temporary". Evidentally so is a suspension for being a thug.

farmin68

BamaProud said:
Dangit. Almost.

A team that almost loses to Notre Dame and Louisville is not a top 5 team.

The ND game shouldn't have been so close. A missed penalty earlier in the game gave ND an extra 7.

Some sportscasters believe that's part of the reason ND isn't ranked higher in the playoff poll. The other being no win against a currently ranked opponent.

Vermin93

There's farmin, and then there's those who watched the game. See the box score for a reality check.

Some sportscasters? Are these real people or imaginary friends?

Speaking of missed penalties, you remain in denial of the missed personal foul for helmet removal that the refs publicly admitted they missed and that would have made it 1st and goal on the 9 with 13 seconds left. We all know how that would've ended up considering how ND's offense owned FSU on that drive. ND wins either way. 8-0 tomorrow.

Hangnail

You're persistent if nothing else, Vermin. Still don't think ND belongs much higher than 7 or 8, even if they win out. The tough schedule they had during the preseason has turned into a steaming pile.

baddnole

Funny how everyone looks to someone else 's team to knock off the Noles. Next you will be pulling for Florida and whoever to do the task . Thank God for a great coach like Jimbo to coach this team and to stick up for his players.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
baddnole said:
Funny how everyone looks to someone else 's team to knock off the Noles. Next you will be pulling for Florida and whoever to do the task . Thank God for a great coach like Jimbo to coach this team and to stick up for his players.

Stick up for his players, or enable them? Hmmm....

Vermin93

baddnole said:
Vermin93, what about all the missed calls earlier on Notre Dame ? They ran illegal pick plays all night and weren't penalized. It came back to bite them.

There were not "illegal pick plays all night". Nice try with the revisionist history. FSU #26 has the ND player on that TD play. Watch the video and you tell me how #26 was picked. Good luck with that. What really happened is that FSU foolishly played press-man against ND's bunch formation, they got burned for doing so just like they did earlier in the game, and the ref airmailed them a gift. ND dominated most of the game, as the box score clearly shows. My point is that anyone who thinks the difference between FSU and ND is 8 spots in the playoff poll is either biased and/or nuts. If ND is 10 right now, then FSU should be no higher than 5 or 6 and definitely does not belong in the Top-4.

farmin68

Vermin93 said:
baddnole said:
Vermin93, what about all the missed calls earlier on Notre Dame ? They ran illegal pick plays all night and weren't penalized. It came back to bite them.

There were not "illegal pick plays all night". Nice try with the revisionist history. FSU #26 has the ND player on that TD play. Watch the video and you tell me how #26 was picked. Good luck with that. What really happened is that FSU foolishly played press-man against ND's bunch formation, they got burned for doing so just like they did earlier in the game, and the ref airmailed them a gift. ND dominated most of the game, as the box score clearly shows. My point is that anyone who thinks the difference between FSU and ND is 8 spots in the playoff poll is either biased and/or nuts. If ND is 10 right now, then FSU should be no higher than 5 or 6 and definitely does not belong in the Top-4.

Vermin, you can type all you want but you'll never make that a bad call against ND. The call was good. The officials missed one earlier that gave ND a TD. [color:#FF0000]No matter how you spin it, the receivers can't block past the neutral zone before the QB releases the ball. [/color]

They got away with one and tried again after the FSU coaches rode the officials all night about the first one. Even after that, they still had another shot and couldn't punch it in. Notre Dame lost the game. End of story.

Accept it. Suck it up. Quit crying. Move on. You're embarrassing yourself.

Notre Dame 7-1

Latest posts