For Sale Gunpowder, 45-70 brass and Lyman Single Stage press for sale - Ardmore TN

FTG-05

I haven't reloaded in over 5 years so it's time to clear out some of it so someone else can get some use out of it. All prices are based at ~80% of current retail prices (Dillon Precision or Midway). All items are located ~10 miles from the AL/TN border at I-65. These items are sold As-Is, Where-Is.

List of items and costs:

- 45-70 brass, various makes (mostly W-W), some processed, some not. A Sandwich Bag Ziplock amount. Call it $35.

- Gunpowder, various makes and models, see pics for availability and amount. Partially used containers will have my best guess on % left; while a "U" means it's Unopened. All of this gunpowder was bought from either Wylie's, Edgeman or Range Time, all in north AL. They have all been closed for +15 years, so this is the minimum age for this powder. All of it was stored under typical living conditions i.e. not in a garage or storage unit.

Note: Until further notice, the IMR 4198 is spoken for.

WARNING: The prices on the cans showing what I paid way back then will make you cry! Let's call it $25/lb. We'll agree on the amount of the partially used containers.

- Lyman Spartan single stage press. $15.

Pics in order to above:

IMG_5782 (Large).JPG

IMG_5783 (Large).JPG

IMG_5784 (Large).JPG

IMG_5785 (Large).JPG

IMG_5786 (Large).JPG

IMG_5787 (Large).JPG

IMG_5788 (Large).JPG

IMG_5789 (Large).JPG

IMG_5790 (Large).JPG

IMG_5791 (Large).JPG

Thanks for looking!