Fort Campbell 2017

brw42

SKFOOTER":1oudipud said:
Thanks brw42. That is great news. But will we still hafta get a photo ID card made?
For turkey season, yes. Starting 1 June, all your permitting needs can be purchased directly through the iSportsman portal and printed from home. We will also have kiosk computers at bldg. 6645 that people can use to print area assignments, permits, and check-in and check-out on their own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

brw42

SKFOOTER":2nra9rch said:
So where will we have to go to get the photo ID made and will that be able to be done on the weekends?
Dog kennels/horse stables. Bldg 6603 11the airborne division road. Open 7 days a week 8am-4pm

brw42

Roost 1":ib34rx5b said:
whiskey":ib34rx5b said:
Will we be able to sign out a caller during turkey season through iSportsman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Crickets........Usually means someone doesn't have the answer. :poke:
Yes, callers can be signed out through your account. They must be permitted and validated, though.

brw42

Roost 1":2n4q3s5g said:
whiskey":2n4q3s5g said:

Sorry for delayed response, I do not keep daily tabs on this forum. Feel free to call our office with all questions and you will get a quicker response. All contact information is on the ftcampbell.iSportsman.net website.

whiskey

brw42":1kfd84t0 said:
Roost 1":1kfd84t0 said:
whiskey":1kfd84t0 said:

Yes, callers can be signed out through your account. They must be permitted and validated, though.

Thanks! Good to know we help a buddy call. Otherwise, old Andy S might try calling a turkey with a duck call. [emoji23]

brw42

Roost 1":2f74375f said:
How exactly or where exactly do you find this caller pass on isportsman?
It will prompt you during your checkin if you would like to bring a caller.

Andy S.

brw42":cvgu1sxx said:
SKFOOTER":cvgu1sxx said:
Does that mean you will validate them for us so that we won't have to take a day off of work during the week to drive three hours to have them validated in person?
As long as you have created an iSportsman account and all information in your account is included. If there are issues, you will be contacted.
Question of clarification - are you required to be there in person to validate your permit? brw42's answer above, in red, leads me to believe no. With that said, I just called FTC H&F office and the gentleman (Taylor maybe??) told me I had to be there in person Mon-Fri to get my permit validated.

brw42

Andy S.":1ms1pa3c said:
brw42":1ms1pa3c said:
SKFOOTER":1ms1pa3c said:
Does that mean you will validate them for us so that we won't have to take a day off of work during the week to drive three hours to have them validated in person?
As long as you have created an iSportsman account and all information in your account is included. If there are issues, you will be contacted.
Question of clarification - are you required to be there in person to validate your permit? brw42's answer above, in red, leads me to believe no. With that said, I just called FTC H&F office and the gentleman (Taylor maybe??) told me I had to be there in person Mon-Fri to get my permit validated.
If you are local it is best to expedite your process. If we do it here at office, it may take 7-10 business days. SO, don't make an account on the 23rd and expect us to validate it in time for you to turkey hunt on the 25th. At this point in time, we are validating permits for folks that live a long distance, but we may only pull the report 1 time a week because of the lengthy process required.

brw42

SKFOOTER":34vdhwfi said:
I'm getting conflicting information. Is a Photo ID card still required and if so, where and when do you get it? Thanks.
Your initial purchase through MWR is all you need to gain access to your iSportsman account, permits, and area access. Once you are in the iSportsman system the MWR permit is of no use to you or FCFW.

Andy S.

whiskey":2fgoakz4 said:
Thanks! Good to know we help a buddy call. Otherwise, old Andy S might try calling a turkey with a duck call.
My secret is out...... :)

EPdW6Zv.jpg

Andy S.

brw42":2cz02dl2 said:
If you are local it is best to expedite your process. If we do it here at office, it may take 7-10 business days. SO, don't make an account on the 23rd and expect us to validate it in time for you to turkey hunt on the 25th. At this point in time, we are validating permits for folks that live a long distance, but we may only pull the report 1 time a week because of the lengthy process required.
Got it, thank you for the clarification.

JDP

Andy S.":3rdjxsyc said:
whiskey":3rdjxsyc said:
Thanks! Good to know we help a buddy call. Otherwise, old Andy S might try calling a turkey with a duck call.
My secret is out...... :)

EPdW6Zv.jpg

I've used a Goose call before... but don't tell anyone else :super:

Latest posts