Fort Campbell 2017

SKFOOTER

Thanks JDP. But does this mean that permits have to be acquired in person and no longer by faxing or emailing an application? And is the cost the same for civilians and military personal?

JDP

SKFOOTER":2f1blefe said:
Thanks JDP. But does this mean that permits have to be acquired in person and no longer by faxing or emailing an application? And is the cost the same for civilians and military personal?

The ODR office will be setting up the email permit request form again soon, but you will still have to go to the DPW office once you have your permit, and your isportsman account set up to be validated to use the isportsman website.

The current price for the turkey permit is $35 for everyone, except for the those that receive the free permit...ie DAV with the state DAV license, Seniors over 65 yrs old and youth under 16.

Andy S.

Thanks for the info JDP. How much of this process can be done remotely (for those that live several hours away), and which steps are required to be done at FTC? It appears "step 3" in your work flow must be done onsite at MWR and cannot be done from afar? Is this correct?

brw42

Andy S.":3eknfp30 said:
Thanks for the info JDP. How much of this process can be done remotely (for those that live several hours away), and which steps are required to be done at FTC? It appears "step 3" in your work flow must be done onsite at MWR and cannot be done from afar? Is this correct?
To get ahead of the game go ahead and make your iSportsman account at ftcampbell.iSportsman.net

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Andy S.

brw42":2o1xuncl said:
Andy S.":2o1xuncl said:
To get ahead of the game go ahead and make your iSportsman account at ftcampbell.iSportsman.net

Got it. Can I do that as my first step?

Andy S.

Since everything is in flux at the moment, what are some good phone numbers to call if one has questions about the process? I have my iSportsman account created, just need to talk with someone about what I can do remotely and what must be done onsite there at FTC. Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.

JDP

Andy S.":zi3ggpa6 said:
Since everything is in flux at the moment, what are some good phone numbers to call if one has questions about the process? I have my iSportsman account created, just need to talk with someone about what I can do remotely and what must be done onsite there at FTC. Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide.

Andy S.

For the upcoming turkey season only, you can still go to the ODR website and submit a permit request form if you aren't in the local area just like before. You can create your isportsman account before or after you get your permit, but you will have to go to the DPW office( formally the ODR office) to verify your permit in person before using isportsman.

You can call 270-798-3126 for the ODR office for questions about the post permit. For questions about isportsman website they have a phone number listed there. Just google Fort Campbell isportsman, or follow the link in the previous post.

Just to be clear,Outdoor Rec is only temporarily selling the post permit for this spring turkey season, now til end of May. After that you will have to get your post permits through the isportsman website for any other hunting season.

I hope this helps!
JDP

JDP

This is from the isportsman website

Fort Campbell Fish & Wildlife Office:
Directorate of Public Works
Environmental Division, Conservation Branch
Fish and Wildlife Program
Building 6645, 101st Airborne Division Road

Contact Information:
Fish and Wildlife Manager: (270) 798-9824
Report Violators: (931) 472-8730
Report UXO Dial: (270) 798-3001
For Emergencies Dial: 911

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 0730-1600

iSportsman Kiosk:
Monday-Friday 0730-1630
Saturday-Sunday 0700-1700

whiskey

Went up and got my permit and went through the process today. Thanks to JDP for the help.

I have to try to explain to my 73 year old friend how it's going to work now. I imagine he will just give up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SKFOOTER

JDP":2t4cupea said:
This is from the isportsman website

Fort Campbell Fish & Wildlife Office:
Directorate of Public Works
Environmental Division, Conservation Branch
Fish and Wildlife Program
Building 6645, 101st Airborne Division Road

Contact Information:
Fish and Wildlife Manager: (270) 798-9824
Report Violators: (931) 472-8730
Report UXO Dial: (270) 798-3001
For Emergencies Dial: 911

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 0730-1600

iSportsman Kiosk:
Monday-Friday 0730-1630
Saturday-Sunday 0700-1700
So they are not open on the weekends??? How do hunters living hours away get their permits validated that have to work Monday thru Friday???

brw42

Roost 1":174lvvdx said:
I heard there were some really happy folks over there this weekend who found out they could not get permits validated...
We will be getting a list of those who received permits over the weekend and validate their iSportsman accounts during the first part of this week.

SKFOOTER

brw42":2g6f34ak said:
Roost 1":2g6f34ak said:
I heard there were some really happy folks over there this weekend who found out they could not get permits validated...
We will be getting a list of those who received permits over the weekend and validate their iSportsman accounts during the first part of this week.

My buddy and I received our emails yesterday confirming our permits. Does that mean you will validate them for us so that we won't have to take a day off of work during the week to drive three hours to have them validated in person?

brw42

SKFOOTER":3lhvx6o5 said:
brw42":3lhvx6o5 said:
Roost 1":3lhvx6o5 said:

My buddy and I received our emails yesterday confirming our permits. Does that mean you will validate them for us so that we won't have to take a day off of work during the week to drive three hours to have them validated in person?
As long as you have created an iSportsman account and all information in your account is included. If there are issues, you will be contacted.

Roost 1

brw42":18ljdn3k said:
Roost 1":18ljdn3k said:

That' is great news as a buddy of mine is one of those guys. Thanks for the info...

Latest posts