Evercalm tip

catman529

It says "heat resistant" on the package, but when left in a hot car for long enough, you might be applying it from the BOTTOM of the stick instead. :lol:

bed3b79ee46e8a687905de0b2e76c336.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catman529

JAY B":3gch5aj0 said:
Catman, what's your thoughts on the evercalm? Other than don't leave it in a hot vehicle!
only used it twice so far, both times had deer in close with calm wind and they were either indifferent/not spooked or actually came to smell it. I think it will be worth my money. Too often these jittery public land deer catch the wrong swirl of wind and get all freaked out when they smell something off. So I like the evercalm so far.

DeerKiller2012

catman529":tz79gpws said:
JAY B":tz79gpws said:
Catman, what's your thoughts on the evercalm? Other than don't leave it in a hot vehicle!
only used it twice so far, both times had deer in close with calm wind and they were either indifferent/not spooked or actually came to smell it. I think it will be worth my money. Too often these jittery public land deer catch the wrong swirl of wind and get all freaked out when they smell something off. So I like the evercalm so far.

How have you been using it ? Putting it on trees around your stand or what ?

catman529

DeerKiller2012":18tdua4k said:
catman529":18tdua4k said:
JAY B":18tdua4k said:

yes I put on my boots before walking in and then on a few twigs or trees around the stand

catman529

DeerKiller2012":nuado704 said:
catman529":nuado704 said:
JAY B":nuado704 said:

yes I put on my boots before walking in and then on a few twigs or trees around the stand

catman529

Wow I'd say it does help. I had a doe pop up at 5 yards this evening, I was sitting at eye level, and somehow got my bow raised and then she quartered away and I drew back. She was so close the sound of the bow being drawn spooked her off another 30 yards. She never busted me but was coming in to feed and sniff around.

Food Plot 101

I've learned to use evercalm to keep several yards upwind of you. The dang deer will walk around the trunks/branches you apply it to. Most of the time when I hunt I don't have time to walk around in the dark early AM to apply due to crunching,but on PM hunts it has NEVER let me down. It keeps deer around fo sure, almost too well. I did learn to keep it in a cool place too.

Latest posts