Evercalm

Teacher

2-Step Enabled
I have had several deer come up and smell where I rubbed it on a tree walking in. They smell it and go about their daily routine. I buy it every year and usually rub it on my boots also.

In all honesty, the best scent ever made was Deer Formula by the Keeper Bait Co, It was ground up tarsal glands from different deer. I killed a ton of bucks smelling where I squirted it out on the ground. It has not been available in over 20 years. It was the real deal.

Fearless

I scored a free combo pack and plan on trying it in south Cherokee bear and hog hunting this week.

double browtine

I had some several years ago. I always put it on my boot bottoms when I got about 100 yards from my stand. I walked through a field to my stand one morning in the dark. About the time I got settled in and it was beginning to break day, I spotted a deer on my trail and he walked to 10 yards and then stopped. He was a spike and fed around for a while and then entered the woods and went on his way. Later on a doe and two fawns fed through the plot. The fawns didn't even notice it. As soon as the mature doe hit the trail she put on the brakes and got really nervous. She never spooked but kept looking around for 5 minutes while her fawns kept eating. I think it works well, even though I haven't bought any in a couple years.

DP10

Same as what Grill-n-man said. I use it every time out. I rub it on trees around me and on my boots also. I've had deer come in down wind and feed under my stand. They acted normal and didn't spook. I grunted a decent 8ptr in earlier in bow season. He came in and circled down wind and never spooked.

timberghost35

Use it on my boots walking in. Have tried putting it on trees like others but never really saw a difference. Deer will literally walk right over my footsteps and never pay attention…

Latest posts