Lbl hunting tips

nehuntr

Hi I'm from nh came down hunting Kentucky and tagged out with a buck there so I have a couple days I'm spending hunting land between the lakes for the rest of my trip and I'm hoping I can get some tips as this is my first time in the area.

nehuntr

Well I appreciate it lol. It's a bit different that what I'm used to so I'm hoping to figure out how the deer use it. Only have the rest of the week so hopefully I learn quickly

Crappieaddict

Hope you enjoy! You will probably not get much help on this public forum, especially not during hunting season. Look at maps and lace up your boots. Worse case scenario, you get to spend some time in the woods….I can think of a lot worse scenarios. Good luck!

nehuntr

Yeah i I was more just looking for tips on where to find bedding ridges or bottoms as stuff like that it's a bit different that what I'm used to. But I'm definitely not afraid to put some miles on if that's what it takes.

Buzzard Breath

Big woods deer. No single post will "enlighten you". It takes years to even slightly figure it out. But...... you can always get lucky.

nehuntr

I hunt big woods Bach home so I am familiar with this style of hunting. I'm just not used the how open it is and the sudden elevation changes.

Buzzard Breath

I hunt big woods Bach home so I am familiar with this style of hunting. I'm just not used the how open it is and the sudden elevation changes.
Find a nice saddle along a primary ridge or a spot where multiple secondary ridges come together. The rain is supposed to quit right at legal shooting time, so be there and set-up when then. It should be a good weekend.

nehuntr

Find a nice saddle along a primary ridge or a spot where multiple secondary ridges come together. The rain is supposed to quit right at legal shooting time, so be there and set-up when then. It should be a good weekend.
Awesome thanks for the tip I'll see if I can pull something together

Latest posts