LBL points

gladesman60

I just received my email notification but i went on the website yesterday and the results were already posted around 4 p.m.. 2 points and i was successful for Kentucky.

th88

Anyone have an idea of the max points it takes to draw a hunt? Like will 1 point normally get you the hunt? Or do you need 2 for a guarantee?

Lone Hunter

Got my second Dear John letter of the year. One from TWRA and one from LBL. If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck.. Anybody got any cheese to go with my whine?

THEdonkey0515

Anyone have an idea of the max points it takes to draw a hunt? Like will 1 point normally get you the hunt? Or do you need 2 for a guarantee?
I got the hunt even other year since 08 with one other in my party.

Went in 09, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017,2019, 2020 and 2022.

This year is the first time ever I got picked for a LBL hunt in back to back seasons.

mike243

Drew area 13 1 year, it was my worst away hunt ever, heavy rain every day and it was a muzzle loader hunt, never seen so many tape markers in my life lol.

SALTMAN

well dang , I got area I wanted in Ky . 3 rd year in a row with zero points .maybe they pick Ky residents with name starting with an A first ! Really , I have no idea . If it was a bonus buck like it used to be I might get excited .

BamBam77

Got drawn for Area 14, gun hunt 27-29Oct. Group of 3, I was the only one with a point. Camping at Piney.

Actually pretty excited about it. Despite not having the best track record, I put in specifically for 14.
My family settled in LBL long before the lakes were built and land taken and homes bulldozed and communities destroyed.
I did some map recon, found some family names labeled in 14, and confirmed with my grandma (who grew up in LBL) that a specific hollow belonged to her mom's side.
Maybe not the best hunt I'll have this year, but I get to hunt the woods that generations of my family hunted and the fields they farmed. Might not see a deer, but this'll be a meaningful hunt for me

Bon3_Daddy

Got drawn for Area 14, gun hunt 27-29Oct. Group of 3, I was the only one with a point. Camping at Piney.

Actually pretty excited about it. Despite not having the best track record, I put in specifically for 14.
My family settled in LBL long before the lakes were built and land taken and homes bulldozed and communities destroyed.
I did some map recon, found some family names labeled in 14, and confirmed with my grandma (who grew up in LBL) that a specific hollow belonged to her mom's side.
Maybe not the best hunt I'll have this year, but I get to hunt the woods that generations of my family hunted and the fields they farmed. Might not see a deer, but this'll be a meaningful hunt for me
That's awesome!

THEdonkey0515

What about 19-20. Looks like that was back to back years.
I did not go in 2020 or 2021 it was a mistake. I had forgotten I took a year off cause of covid. so I went every other year besides 2020 because I did not even try.

I didn't get to hunt. I didn't even put in for it working in Healthcare. Then I didn't get drawn in 2021. Did in 2022 and 2023.

Latest posts