Win Ballistic Silver tips

timberghost35

Anyone got a lead or can spare a box or 2. I thought I had more than I did, but actually shot my last one sighting in. Now I'm stuck. Need 30.06 180g. Found a few places that had 150 but no 180…

BigAl

I shoot the 168's and dont think I've seen them in several years and I'm getting low. Might end up having to swap to 150's or something else after this year. I have another 3006 that I have setup with another brand using 150's, so dont really want to switch.

easy45

Just be cautious with them, out of the last two boxes we had for my wife about 5 bullets became loose and would just drop down inside of the casings. we switched to the deer season XP bullets with no issues.

44 mag

Just be cautious with them, out of the last two boxes we had for my wife about 5 bullets became loose and would just drop down inside of the casings. we switched to the deer season XP bullets with no issues.
That's interesting, I have had this happen with my 356 win and hand loads that I didn't get the crimp correct on but never factory ammo. I will have to keep an eye out

easy45

That's interesting, I have had this happen with my 356 win and hand loads that I didn't get the crimp correct on but never factory ammo. I will have to keep an eye out
Definitely do, I contacted Winchester about it and they sent me a new box of them and three shell out of the new box did it and I was done.

Latest posts