Pro Tip Setting Up to Hunt

UTGrad

Whenever you get to your spot or stand and you are unpacking for the hunt, go ahead and assume every strap, buckle, rope, harness, etc is going to be twisted, tangled, snagged, frozen or locked. Go ahead and imagine what is the worst this harness can be tangled at that is how it will be.

Once you practice acceptance, you'll be ready to hunt in a good mood.

tree_ghost

Whenever you get to your spot or stand and you are unpacking for the hunt, go ahead and assume every strap, buckle, rope, harness, etc is going to be twisted, tangled, snagged, frozen or locked. Go ahead and imagine what is the worst this harness can be tangled at that is how it will be.

I've been so mad and frustrated at times I've almost packed up before I climbed a tree…lol I feel your pain!

Remi

Glad to know it's not just me.

I pulled a Clark Griswold when the Christmas lights wouldn't come on yesterday in my stand yesterda.

I was flinging straps and judy chopping everything in sight.

Last edited:

Latest posts