Hunt stand app? Update messed it up?

Dumbluck

I use this app to mark all my trail cameras and ever since they did an update last week. I can not edit my camera locations. Is anyone else seeing this or am I doing something wrong since the update.

Thanks

Ski

I haven't tried making any big changes yet but did a couple pins and I'm not happy with the changes. Subscription is up in January and I'll probably dump the app after that. Don't know why they couldn't leave a good thing be.

rem270

I never could get used to huntstand when it bought out scout look hunting or whatever the name was I had. I have basemaps now and pretty pleased with it. I mainly just check it for wind direction and to look up properties. Only thing you have to watch is it doesn't update ownership until a year or more on property sold. I bought my house and property in Nov 2021 and it still hasn't updated. Bought additional property at my other land May of 2022 and still hasn't updated that section.

Omega

All I use is Huntstand, but after getting the perimeters set and maybe a couple points like stand, parking, and maybe a trail or two I don't mark anything else. I use my GPS to mark anything I need to find again, that I can't easily get to. I do like that Deerstand will import kml (trails) and gpx (points) directly into the map. Other than that I may check winds (Huntzone) now and then but not too much.

Dumbluck

Just to update everyone. It is the app. You have to go on your desktop to change your camera locations which is ridiculous. They are supposed to fix it next update 🙄🤦‍♂️ I've got over 16 cameras out that I'm going to start moving around to scrapes here around the end of next week. I tried on X and I gotta be honest I hate the camera location part of the app. It will take me over an hour to update the cameras I have out now. I guess when I go shed hunting I'll look for cameras I forgot about as well. 🤣

Latest posts