Messed up weather next week

Flintlocksforme

I am going to be tied up scouting and hunting the first and second weekend of muzzle loader season on the Buffalo River Unit 2 scouting and then hunting so I took some days off ahead of time. I put in for the 7th -8th be off next week. Turn out it's going to be in the upper 70s. I hate it when the weather throws a curve ball. Sure has been some nice mornings this week. Next Friday looks better. I always prefer the time around the 11th of muzzle loader season as I am usually off work. Of course bucks will be bucks and any hunt in November is better than none at all.

philsanchez76

I hear ya. my wife thinks im crazy cuz I always have 4-5 different weather apps or websites up that im looking at. I was taking off the muzzleloader opener but decided to switch to 10/30-11/1 instead since it was gonna be sooooo cold. it definitely paid off since bucks were moving. ill be back after it by Thursday of the first week of muzzleloader. looks to be getting colder then. GL at Buffalo River! You really gonna be using flintlocks?

backyardtndeer

Yep, it is going to warm up again, then another cold front coming in towards the end of the week. I don't have another buck that has my interest at all right now, so I think I am going to hold off going until later on next week. I might try to get after some coyotes. Will push my wife to get out Sunday afternoon and next weekend, maybe a new big deer will show up, it is that time.

Latest posts