EDDY PINEIRO COMMITS TO UF after dropping Bama

baddnole

gator-n-buck":2swmcnmp said:
PalsPal":2swmcnmp said:
Along with TE and DE. Some of us had to do it all :D .

So, a golf cart did it, huh? Wow, Mac is a real innovator :D !

I'm just glad we have somebody on here that can evaluate kicker..... :tu:

Since Grier will transfer and Treon won't,this kid is worth gold. Don't even have to cross the 50 yard line now. :tu:

darn2ten

Mudbone":353a8f43 said:
baddnole":353a8f43 said:
1539108.jpg

I didn't realize Boy George had a son.
Kinda the same doo as jalen Hurd. Must be the new look.
Lol! That's exactly what I was think Mudbone.

baddnole

The JUCO star had been committed to Alabama since this past summer but backed off of his commitment on Monday night citing that he had sleepless nights due to his early decision to commit to Alabama.

Alabama hosted Pineiro over the week on an official visit but the Gators also hosted Pineiro and his family for an official visit during the weekend of the Florida State game and also hosted the kicker during the Vanderbilt weekend in November as well.

Pineiro, who has become internet sensation with his videos of him making long field goals, will fill a void at the kicker position that the Gators have had since Caleb Sturgis graduated three years ago.

The field goal kicking this year for the Gators was awful as Austin Hardin was just 5-of-14 and had three kicks blocked and that forced the Florida Gators to host open tryouts in the middle year, which came up unsuccessful as well.

Pineiro has never kicked in a football game but hopes to turn that around as the kicker is a soccer star turned football player that will have four years left to play in Gainesville.

I believe he will have many sleepless nights,right before the Tennessee game.