EDDY PINEIRO COMMITS TO UF after dropping Bama

gator-n-buck

Big pick-up for UF to get one of the best kickers in the country. UF's FG kickers have been very bad this season..... Go Gators. . :tu:

Rumor has it that he can hit it from 77 yards. Gators could of used him the second half of the season.... :rotf:

That is a great pickup for sure! Bamas need him as well. The little Australian kicker has not been great this year. Medley missed alot of clutch field goals in the first half that cost UT W's early in the season. Kickers are undervalued until you dont have one. I am glad UF stole him from bama.

baddnole

gator-n-buck":mzki5ldw said:
Big pick-up for UF to get one of the best kickers in the country. UF's FG kickers have been very bad this season..... Go Gators. . :tu:

Rumor has it that he can hit it from 77 yards. Gators could of used him the second half of the season.... :rotf:

Good for McElwain getting a kicker who has never played in a game.Everyone starts somewhere.

Not bad for a guy who, according to AL.com, originally was set to play soccer at Florida Atlantic, ended up at ASA College in his native North Miami Beach, Florida, because of NCAA clearance issues, recently switched to football, has yet to kick in a college game ... and was a virtual unknown to major college coaches until a kicking camp earlier this month.

gator-n-buck

baddnole":3qeivhms said:
gator-n-buck":3qeivhms said:

Good for McElwain getting a kicker who has never played in a game.Everyone starts somewhere.

Not bad for a guy who, according to AL.com, originally was set to play soccer at Florida Atlantic, ended up at ASA College in his native North Miami Beach, Florida, because of NCAA clearance issues, recently switched to football, has yet to kick in a college game ... and was a virtual unknown to major college coaches until a kicking camp earlier this month.

The 77 yarder he hit might of got the coaches attention... :tu:

baddnole

gator-n-buck":ws198zib said:
baddnole":ws198zib said:
gator-n-buck":ws198zib said:

The 77 yarder he hit might of got the coaches attention... :tu:

Offensive linemen without a rush can do that :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Spurhunter

baddnole":2kjlxk3f said:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

baddnole

1539108.jpg

I didn't realize Boy George had a son.

baddnole

gator-n-buck":1n2joawh said:

This kid has never kicked in high school or community college or Pal football. Can't wait to see him come out for a 40 yard field goal ,vs anybody with the game on the line. :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

gator-n-buck

baddnole":3e4gc3sz said:
gator-n-buck":3e4gc3sz said:

This kid has never kicked in high school or community college or Pal football. Can't wait to see him come out for a 40 yard field goal ,vs anybody with the game on the line. :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

I'm not sure what Saban and CJM thinking.... :)

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index ... _ed_1.html

baddnole

gator-n-buck":3jpwk7iy said:
baddnole":3jpwk7iy said:
gator-n-buck":3jpwk7iy said:

I'm not sure what Saban and CJM thinking.... :)

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index ... _ed_1.html

Saban saw him kick at his camp--no rush--------CJM held tryouts from general population. I can understand .

PalsPal

gator-n-buck":3e7q7n2f said:

Dang, the Texas kicker hit one from 80. Thanks for the link ;) :mrgreen: !

BTW, there's a link below the story from a real kicker stating the FACTS about those leisurely long kicks in the summer and how irrelevant they really are. Very informative :) !

BTW, Hardin was the #5 kicker when the Gators signed him :D !

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":16kxymed said:
gator-n-buck":16kxymed said:

Dang, the Texas kicker hit one from 80. Thanks for the link ;) :mrgreen: !

BTW, there's a link below the story from a real kicker stating the FACTS about those leisurely long kicks in the summer and how irrelevant they really are. Very informative :) !

BTW, Hardin was the #5 kicker when the Gators signed him :D !

And who really knows how a kicker will turn out because its like golf.... 90% of its between their ears once the learn how to kick a ball. I'm sure you already knew that.... :tu:

PalsPal

I did. I actually kicked a little ball back in the day.

Still doesn't explain why you would waste a scholly on someone who has never put on the pads before. I have a feeling Saban got cold feet and decided to get someone who has actually done it in a game.

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":3tlm52vj said:
I did. I actually kicked a little ball back in the day.

Still doesn't explain why you would waste a scholly on someone who has never put on the pads before. I have a feeling Saban got cold feet and decided to get someone who has actually done it in a game.

Nope.... He was Sabans until the last few weeks and made an OV to UF and CJM drove him around on a golf cart. The kid is from FL so it made it easy.

I always figured you for a kicker ... :tu:

Latest posts