Da vols

gator-n-buck

All I read on here is how Dobbs was the real deal??? I mentioned several times that he can't complete 60% of his passes and many would come unglued. Now we want to start a fr. QB.... :)

Brisco Darlin

Deer Assassin":tvblfvuc said:
gator-n-buck":tvblfvuc said:
All I read on here is how Dobbs was the real deal??? I mentioned several times that he can't complete 60% of his passes and many would come unglued. Now we want to start a fr. QB.... :)

bi polar fans
yep. all the armchair QB's are wanting to fire the coach this morning. :bore:

Gravey

Brisco Darlin":iercxtbb said:
Deer Assassin":iercxtbb said:
gator-n-buck":iercxtbb said:

bi polar fans
Imagine where we'd be if Dooley was still on the sideline. We let one slip away but the sky's not falling.

gobblegrunt

I never said start a freshman qb. I said the recent one signed is greatly needed. After Dobbs we have no One! I still think Dobbs will be just fine. He got rattled and everyone does at some point. I find amusing that there is always someone trying to stir the pot on here and it's like it makes their day to see tennessee lose. Kinda pathetic actually.

Wrangler95

Brisco Darlin":1wr1kkdu said:
Deer Assassin":1wr1kkdu said:
gator-n-buck":1wr1kkdu said:

bi polar fans

They do it everytime :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wrangler95

gobblegrunt":2bvqwl4k said:
I never said start a freshman qb. I said the recent one signed is greatly needed. After Dobbs we have no One! I still think Dobbs will be just fine. He got rattled and everyone does at some point. I find amusing that there is always someone trying to stir the pot on here and it's like it makes their day to see tennessee lose. Kinda pathetic actually.

They do luv to see Tennessee lose,we will have plenty oppotunities to stir back on them this season,no question about that :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

gobblegrunt":2km1vv7e said:
. I find amusing that there is always someone trying to stir the pot on here and it's like it makes their day to see tennessee lose. Kinda pathetic actually.

It works both ways on here... You just got to take the good with the bad and be able to handle it. That's how sports forums work.... :tu:

gobblegrunt":21lnl03t said:
I never said start a freshman qb. I said the recent one signed is greatly needed. After Dobbs we have no One! I still think Dobbs will be just fine. He got rattled and everyone does at some point.
Quinten Dormady has the potential to be a great QB, to say there is no one is ridiculous. Dobbs will likely be fine. It doesn't bother me that he got rattled, what bothered me was he never recovered from it.

Brisco Darlin

gator-n-buck":8d5zmngb said:
gobblegrunt":8d5zmngb said:
. I find amusing that there is always someone trying to stir the pot on here and it's like it makes their day to see tennessee lose. Kinda pathetic actually.

It works both ways on here... You just got to take the good with the bad and be able to handle it. That's how sports forums work.... :tu:
you mean people actually get their feelings hurt talking smack?????????????????? who'd a thunk it. and yeah it makes my day to see um lose. :super:

Latest posts