Da vols

Wrangler95

If not for those two holding calls on Jumper,Tennessee wins the game.Both came on 3rd down where Tennessee stopped Oklahoma and it gave Oklahoma first downs.Also,that pass interference call in the end zone where the ball was way out of the endzone

redblood

Wrangler95":2v5odg8i said:
If not for those two holding calls on Jumper,Tennessee wins the game.Both came on 3rd down where Tennessee stopped Oklahoma and it gave Oklahoma first downs.Also,that pass interference call in the end zone where the ball was way out of the endzone

the refs missed the false start late in game, but i agree with the interference in the end zone call. the receiver got steam rolled. probably couldn't reach it, but if it is in the realm of possibility they had to flag it.

PalsPal

DennyB":3s8lpym7 said:
If all we can do offensively is the read option, we're not going to win a lot of games in the SEC.

The plays were there. Dobb's reads were terrible.

Also, as was predicted, the OL just isn't very good against a physical front.

WORM82

We shoulda won but got beat. Isn't the 19th ranked team supposed to beat the 23 ranked team. I still bleed orange even if we lost every game.

redblood

gator-n-buck":7uyvay93 said:
redblood":7uyvay93 said:
on a side note.. baker mayfield deserves a lot of credit. he looked horrible in the 1st half, but put up a gutsy performance in the 2nd. clutch at the end.

Mayfield for Heisman??? :)

not hardly, but he did show tenacity. i do believe he has 7 TD on the season so anything is possible i suppose

AndyW

Getting a nice lead, going vanilla with play calling and switching to playing "not to lose" should be a federal crime punishable by death.

This loss is on Butch Jones, as much as I like the guy he owns this one.

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":2hbbxfib said:
redblood":2hbbxfib said:
on a side note.. baker mayfield deserves a lot of credit. he looked horrible in the 1st half, but put up a gutsy performance in the 2nd. clutch at the end.

On a side note,Bowling Green put up 48 pts on Maryland today and won.I guess they have a better offense than OU :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

redblood

Wrangler95":3trrzbvy said:
gator-n-buck":3trrzbvy said:
redblood":3trrzbvy said:

On a side note,Bowling Green put up 48 pts on Maryland today and won.I guess they have a better offense than OU :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

i wouldn't make fun of an offense that just beat us....however, i have to concede that you may be right about BG's qb. he had a great day and may be on the heisman radar if he keeps it up

BamaProud

AndyW":14fjwvlc said:
Getting a nice lead, going vanilla with play calling and switching to playing "not to lose" should be a federal crime punishable by death.

This loss is on Butch Jones, as much as I like the guy he owns this one.

Mike Shula did that frequently at Alabama.

Latest posts