Da vols

redblood

heartbreaking loss. terrible decision by dobbs trying to throw a deep out off his back foot. congrats to OK. great road win for the sooners, but they sure looked bad most of the game

mtn cur

Chris-morris-jumps-out-window-o.gif

WGK

I am still going to stick with my prediction Tn will go 6and6. I don't know what it's going to take for this program to get over the hump. New coach different players same old Tn.

Vermin93

Nothing like having your heart ripped out and stomped on. I feel for Vol fans after that one.

I really thought OU would get down early and stay down like they have in so many big games. Dang Vols screwed up both of my football pools!

mtn cur

Vols fans, the "I'm a fan win or lose" line is really not necessary when your team has done nothing but lose for ten years.

Mudbone

I really can't believe that. It's almost like the vols just tried to protect the lead instead of putting the throttle down. After the first quarter I thought we were going to watch a blowout. If you don't blame the coaches, gotta blame the refs. Team played tough, THEY JUST PULLED A VANDY.

The Hill

mtn cur":2vdq8r3o said:
Vols fans, the "I'm a fan win or lose" line is really not necessary when your team has done nothing but lose for ten years.

________ fans, the "Im a f ................, nevermind. :rotf:

That one stings but it can be redeemed with a good season. I'm gonna say Arkansas fans sting is a little stronger. Butch still has to prove he can coach big games. He does everything right otherwise.

buckaroo

Re: Da vols
Unread postby mtn cur » 12 Sep 2015 19:11
That hot old summer sun make you beg

At least I'm a fan, we let up and lost
mtn cur
4 Point

Loc

The Hill

Mudbone":37z6ag06 said:
I really can't believe that. It's almost like the vols just tried to protect the lead instead of putting the throttle down. After the first quarter I thought we were going to watch a blowout. If you don't blame the coaches, gotta blame the refs. Team played tough, THEY JUST PULLED A VANDY.

Your exactly right. Just like Florida game last year. Butch got a lead and stares at the clock waiting for it to hit zero. If that trend don't change he will never have a sec championship. :bash: