big injury for vols

THEdonkey0515

Yup not good :( think he will have an MRI today that should tell if he can play or not.

they already may have lost an important OL guy for the season as well.

North missed 3 games last season as well with a shoulder injury.

THEdonkey0515

baddnole":2ro2bfhp said:
There is a lot of players at all the schools getting hurt this early in the season. Maybe to much hitting to early?
I have no idea, but does seem like A Lot of players are getting hurt early in spring on A lot of teams. Florida's first day in pads they had Two guys leave with Leg injuries.

Vols have had all kinds of little minor injuries, and a couple big ones already.

O well its football it happens, but really hurts the Vols if they lost there #1 WR and a senior O-lineMen

TreyB

Dang just saw this... Hate anyone getting hurt, esp in practice.

huntinkev

hate to hear it for any player. If they want to win they have to practice hard in spring and fall camp, unfortunately sometimes injuries happen. The alternative would be to go easy on them and they are not ready for game day and are out of shape or just get cold cocked in a game not ready for the big hits.

I had a friend in the late '80's that was recruited to play fullback for TN. He blew out his knee in fall camp his freshman year and his career was over. That was before they were good at rebuilding knees.

Wrangler95

Terrible news for sure,it seems every season Tennessee loses very important players before the games even begin.Glad Tennessee has several good receivers on hand and they have been very happy with freshmen Juan Jennings,he may see some action early on!

The Hill

PalsPal":3fvppexq said:
The Hill":3fvppexq said:
This one will sting if it turns out to be true.

Ditto! Some are questioning the validity of the source, as he seems to be the only one making that statement.

Yeah, keeping fingers crossed that its not major but also realize often where there is smoke there is fire. Don't know if you saw on VN but one of the main insiders posted:

"Don't overreact there is a very real chance this could be minor"

PalsPal

The Hill":2cgt0hfw said:
Don't know if you saw on VN but one of the main insiders posted:

No, I don't usually read VolNation. Too much junk to wade through. I just wait for GnB to post it :D !

The Hill

PalsPal":2ftbmq19 said:
No, I don't usually read VolNation. Too much junk to wade through. I just wait for GnB to post it :D !

I understand, it gets deep in there. You can count on the gators to post the bad TN news and good FL news. I think they use high speed internet for the bad TN news as it comes quickly but they are using the telegraph for good TN news...... :rotf:

TreyB

The Hill":13eij4yi said:
PalsPal":13eij4yi said:

I understand, it gets deep in there. You can count on the gators to post the bad TN news and good FL news. I think they use high speed internet for the bad TN news as it comes quickly but they are using the telegraph for good TN news...... :rotf:

U seem to forget that TN fans do the same when it come to UF. :tu:

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":sexaguu7 said:
The Hill":sexaguu7 said:
Don't know if you saw on VN but one of the main insiders posted:

http://wate.com/2015/08/13/vols-wide-re ... -thursday/

I can see why you have problems figuring out Volnation...... :tu:

Beware of the banned stalker.... :tu:

The Hill

TreyB":2ekfxcab said:
U seem to forget that TN fans do the same when it come to UF. :tu:

I have no problem posting positive news coming out of UF. Look.......

UF roundup: Volleyball team to start at No. 4 (Link Below)

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/2015 ... rt-at-No-4

Give me a couple hours and I will try and find some positive news for FL football. Not making any promises though, seems its pretty limited....... :rotf:

The Hill

THEdonkey0515":bl4kehyy said:
Fox sports reported, North will only Miss 1 week possibly less, good News :tu:

Slow Down. Still waiting to get word from Mtn Cur or one of the gators on whether this is true. Its all speculation until then. :tu:

TeamMainStreet

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 2m2 minutes ago
SOURCE: Speculation on #Vols big WR Marquez North possibly being injured & lost for the season is all false. He may be out 1 wk or less