big injury for vols

TeamMainStreet

@rockytopinsider: According to @McMurphyESPN and @BruceFeldmanCFB, Marquez North only sprained his knee and will be out one week or less

mtn cur

The Hill":2pbs69fh said:
THEdonkey0515":2pbs69fh said:
Fox sports reported, North will only Miss 1 week possibly less, good News :tu:

Slow Down. Still waiting to get word from Mtn Cur or one of the gators on whether this is true. Its all speculation until then. :tu:
That's what the media says now mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hill

mtn cur":3t50598o said:
The Hill":3t50598o said:
THEdonkey0515":3t50598o said:
Fox sports reported, North will only Miss 1 week possibly less, good News :tu:

Slow Down. Still waiting to get word from Mtn Cur or one of the gators on whether this is true. Its all speculation until then. :tu:
That's what the media says now mouth

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:moon:

mtn cur

Those 7 win seasons make folks touchy but jeeze, I posted a Knoxville radio link

Mudbone

They should let everyone think he's hurt and then run him onto the field in the first game. Well second game. They won't need him against BG.

baddnole

TeamMainStreet":2q10tv7u said:
@rockytopinsider: According to @McMurphyESPN and @BruceFeldmanCFB, Marquez North only sprained his knee and will be out one week or less

Crazy thing is I just read on another site it has more to do with his shoulder. OK shoulder from last year.

huntinkev

I won't believe anything until it's an official announcement, until then it's all speculation. I have (reportedly) heard that it was a non contact injury during route running or something, supposedly.

TeamMainStreet

Wes Rucker: Tennessee junior wide receiver Marquez North's leg injury isn't overly serious and could keep him off the field for a week or less, multiple program sources told GoVols247 on Thursday.

gator-n-buck

It's hard to tell sometimes with injuries involving college players. Sometimes you hear that a player is seriously injured and it ends up being nothing. Other times you hear that a player is nicked up and the injury ends up being more serious. Since CBJ has taken a new approach to reporting injuries, so only time will tell.... :)

Latest posts