Bammers jumping ship

Mescalero

The Players that are leaving ALABAMA lost their spots to better players or never secured a spot for themselves to start with. I wish them well on their journey but clearly stronger players are in their roles.
Just passing through. Not many here. Wait is that …… Nope. Thought that was PDB but it wasn't.

Oh that's right, I forgot. Three NFL playoff games on today so he's busy elsewhere.

PillsburyDoughboy

He knew right after they added Ty Simpson his playing days at ALABAMA were over.

Looking at the rest of the 6 players on the list looks like there is good reason for them to leave. Billingsby and Nick Saban seemed to be at odds of what needed to be done on the field. You know how that ended.

What the doomsday seekers are not seeing/saying is that ALABAMA will be in one of the top 3 recruiting classes again this season. Saban has said he likes the portal so I think he likes the balance of the portal VS recruiting. ALABAMA has a tremendous amount of talent returning this season. Something tells me we will be in great shape to make another run at a National Championship. Roll Tide
Trey13 laughed at this. I can't help but laugh back at this point.

Roll Tide.

Latest posts