Anyone spotted any 10/22's

Hardwoodmaterials

Anyone in the middle Tn area spotted any Ruger 10/22's on the shelf? I'm looking for 2 of them one for each of my boys and would prefer them without the barrel band but its not a deal breaker.

Last edited:

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Anyone in the middle Tn area spotted any Ruger 10/22's on the shelf? I'm looking for 2 of them one for each of my boys and would prefer them without the barrel band but its not a deal breaker. Doesn't matter what kind of stock but would really like to find a couple of the Talo editions with the animals engraved in them.
Elk river trading company Fayetteville, they had 3 no talo, one is already set up like a sniper rifle for a 4 yo

Terrier

Last time I was at Specialty Arms in LaVergne, they had a rack full of ''em, but that was a while back. They had a number of different designs. Couldn't say what they have lately, Probably wouldn't hurt to call ahead.

Hardwoodmaterials

I called Specialty Arms and they said they didn't have any.

I never thought I would see the day that a gun shop wouldn't order a gun for you. I called around and no shops will order them even tried Walmart and they won't order them anymore either.

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Cross roads firearms in Knoxville had 3or4 yesterday when I was in there. A wood stocked one for sure, and maybe a couple of takedowns. I don't know if they will transfer but you can call to find out.

Latest posts