A few from this year

Setterman

Few of the birds I have killed this year. Good year, but this 4th TN bird is causing me fits. Still plenty of time to handle him.

Bama Bird
GAturkey009.jpg

GA OPening day, more then one of those is mine :)
GAturkey016.jpg

Here
turkeys2011021.jpg

Here Again
turkeys2011036.jpg

Here some more
turkeys2011042.jpg

KY
turkeys2011045.jpg

Setterman

BowGuy84 said:
Nice pics man...KY bird in DBNF? How close was that third TN bird?
the ky one came off a wma near harlan, and the bloody headed Tn bird was the result of me clubbing him with a stick. Needless to say things didn't go as planned. Funny story though.

Setterman

Tn Joe said:
Congrats!!

How many beards did the one GA bird have? Looks like 6 in the picture.

5, not my bird. Killed by the buddy I was hunting with. It was a 2 year old as well, which seemed a little odd.

kdxdude

Congrats on a great season. Pray that ya never lose the passion for turkey hunting. Not tryin to toot my own horn, but I killed the heck out of em when I was much younger & now I just don't have the passion to hunt em everyday like I once did. I absolutely thought I would never lose that passion but somehow I did. Good luck with the rest of your season & your turkey hunting career.

Setterman

kdxdude said:
Congrats on a great season. Pray that ya never lose the passion for turkey hunting. Not tryin to toot my own horn, but I killed the heck out of em when I was much younger & now I just don't have the passion to hunt em everyday like I once did. I absolutely thought I would never lose that passion but somehow I did. Good luck with the rest of your season & your turkey hunting career.

The turkey passion is not going anywhere. I have lost some of my edge on deer. I still love to deer hunt, but don't care about killing anything unless it is a monster. I have a vendetta against turkeys, I love and respect them more then I do myself. However, it has become personal between me and them, and I do not see me ever tiring of caving their skulls in.

stik

Setterman said:
I have a vendetta against turkeys, I love and respect them more then I do myself. However, it has become personal between me and them

i also have a vendetta but i hate them and have no respect for them what-so-ever. :) a dead turkey is a good turkey

REN

"The turkey passion is not going anywhere. I have lost some of my edge on deer. I still love to deer hunt, but don't care about killing anything unless it is a monster. I have a vendetta against turkeys, I love and respect them more then I do myself. However, it has become personal between me and them, and I do not see me ever tiring of caving their skulls in. "

man that is me to a TEE!! i still go deer hunting but i have killed enough for a lifetime so unless he is so big he is having issues walking through the woods he/she should feel very safe walking under my tree. Turkeys i just cant get enough of!