Anyone get anything cool for this year?

Shag

I wear a 34 and sent them an email about medium or large and they suggested large. Good call as I think the medium would've been tight on me.
Glad to see this. I also wear a 34 and took a chance on the large. I was kinda afraid it'd be too big though. Your post did put my mind at ease.

Shag

My main problem with pants normally is they're too tight through the thighs but these have plenty of leg room. If they'll hold up they'll be my favorite warm / hot season pants.
I feel ya there! All these years of packing chainsaws on these steep @$$ hillsides, my quads won't fit in tight britches. 😂 But I also can't stand for pants to be too loose either. I hope these fit good. I like the look of them and love the fact that they won't fade like the camo of days gone by.

muddyboots

I bought a pair of crispi boots and first lite obsidian pants. Now yawl have me wanting a tibee set. Lol. I drug out my first shotgun. A Steven's 940 E single shot 20. Rough shape. I'm looking for somewhere to send it to tactical it up. Any suggestions?

REN

I bought a pair of crispi boots and first lite obsidian pants. Now yawl have me wanting a tibee set. Lol. I drug out my first shotgun. A Steven's 940 E single shot 20. Rough shape. I'm looking for somewhere to send it to tactical it up. Any suggestions?

love Crispi boots! Got a pair a little over a year ago and man they are nice!

knightrider

Picked up another 20
IMG_3999.jpeg

lafn96

This is only my 2nd season turkey hunting, so got a lot of new stuff - backpack with a seat, 18" barrel and a turkey choke for it; mouth, box, and slate call.

Jbird22

I wear a 34 and sent them an email about medium or large and they suggested large. Good call as I think the medium would've been tight on me.
Hopefully the M's will fit, but if they don't, I'm sure my son will enjoy them. I wear a M in all of their older Cotton Mill and Tibbee offerings. Time will tell...

Latest posts