Anyone hearing any this morning

PalsPal

A few sprinkles came through earlier.

Heard one 4 or 5 times to my hooting mainly.

Sat up now within earshot. Haven't heard since flydown, but did have a hen cluck n purr by us a few minutes ago. Going to give it another 30 mins or so before leaving for Bible class and worship.

Newt

Setterman how's the gobbling been up your neck of the woods this year? I know the last few years you said it's been depressing hoping it's not trending that way still it's been quiet as a church mouse on the plateau (public) ground anyway for the most part

Bgoodman30

My buddy who doesn't really turkey hunt was antsy and I didn't argue with him freezing my tail off!

deerfever

Heard several different birds , My son was the trigger man this morning . One came in but was over the rise. We both could hear it drumming after it blew our hats off . Thing come in fast but he simply couldn't see it. Love these mornings like this usually have the woods to yourself.

jman 125

Heard several on the roost and after they hit the ground. Killed a great double beard this morning around 7:45 and they gobbled the whole way in and where still gobbling when i left. I love tbese cooler days

Setterman

Setterman how's the gobbling been up your neck of the woods this year? I know the last few years you said it's been depressing hoping it's not trending that way still it's been quiet as a church mouse on the plateau (public) ground anyway for the most part
Better this year for sure, but still like it used to be. I'm just happy it's improved

Latest posts