2013 hunting goals

Grill-n-man

To keep passing on to my son the things I have learned thru the years and to show that simply enjoying the time spent enjoying what the good lord has given us is more important than the kill.

mathews338

1st goal and most important for me is to help my 8 year old girl (she will be 9 by the Juvy hunt) to get her 3rd deer and my 2nd goal is for me to kill a mature buck and keep my streak going.

JCDEERMAN

As always......

1. Have fun and be safe for all our hunters
2. Kill a 3 1/2 yo or older buck
3. Kill a doe with a bow on opening weekend of bow which is always my goal (5 of last 6 years)
4. Not a goal, but I want to kill my first buck with a bow. Killed probably 20 does and passed I can't remember how many 8 and 10 points with a bow, but nothing worth getting on the wall for the "first"

Vermin93

My primary goal is to get a good buck off of public access land in Kansas. I have an archery tag so it has to be with a bow. This will be my third year trying and I feel like I'm starting to figure it out up there. My secondary goal is to get a buck and a doe off of my new lease in Sequatchie county. Overall I would just like to get more days in the woods to enjoy the sunrises and the sunsets and the beautiful fall weather and scenery.

david k.

1. Enjoy this hunting season with my son before he heads to college next year...kill some squirrel, deer and ducks and maybe even give up some bow hunting time to take him fishing a few days in October because he'd rather fish than hunt anyway.
2. Smoke the first doe I can so I don't have to worry about the second buck rule at Ames Plantation!
3. Draw a really big crowd at the Ames check station one fine morning in late November or early December....
4. Enjoy sharing the experience with my friends when they draw a really big crowd at the Ames check station.
5. Enjoy all the time I get to spend with family and friends doing what we love to do.

Snake

To be able to hunt period ! I'll set my goals when I enter the woods :grin: which are basicly the same each year .Hope to kill at least one fairly mature buck and be pleased with what ever the Lord sees fit for me to have !Goal is to kill four deer to help some people out with venison .

Winchester

To spend as many days as possible with My Dad and my 2 boys in the woods! Like the last couple years I don't have much of anywhere to hunt this yr, except public property and a few small spots.

morgancountry

Same goal as every year, kill a booner! Probably wont make may goal again this year. But really, my goal is just to get in the woods as much as possible with my dad and brother and get a shot at a mature buck.

Living2Hunt

Last year i met every goal i had! So now what for this year?
This year is simple, for me and my wife to kill wall hangers! I perfer with a bow, but any weapon will due this year! Keep it simple!

dsa5455

I would like to kill a decent buck off a 47 acre piece of property that I have hunted for 6 or 7 years. I know that there are some really nice bucks in the area that will travel through on occasions but I have never seen one during shooting light.

Bone Collector

normally i say just have fun and fill the freezer, but being the wife and I each hit a deer, within a 4 month period and cost us $1,000 in insurance deductibles, I have decided to shoot for 10 deer this season. 1 for each $100 spent :D

DirtyBear0311

I just want to fill my freezer, enjoy being in Gods creation, and be safe. Of course, killing the next King Buck wouldn't be bad either!

Latest posts