Hunting Bag

C1295

You take a written test. With each upgrade, you take another test. Not that difficult.

I would have to check to make sure, but should be a ham fest the first weekend in January at the Walter State expo center I 81, exit 8. Can take the test there.

Scratch that...it's now in September, at Field of Dreams
View attachment 202485
I need to do that and get me one.

C1295

I have had the same hunting bag since I was seven I got it for Christmas on my seventh birthday. and I am fixing to turn 28 next month so its probably time to get a new one... 🤣

backyardtndeer

I am within walking distance from the house, so I don't carry a bag, unless I am taking a kid. Some things I will turn around and walk back for if I forget are my grunt call, a cloth diaper(snot rag), and my phone.

Wolverine72

Careful there! I eat off my sons' 'wiggles' plate he had when he was a kid. He's now 20.
The small plastic plate is perfect size for everything. Had a blues clues plate too, but somehow he managed to bust it a couple years ago.
Lol

C1295

Careful there! I eat off my sons' 'wiggles' plate he had when he was a kid. He's now 20.
The small plastic plate is perfect size for everything. Had a blues clues plate too, but somehow he managed to bust it a couple years ago.
Lol
I still have one those old McDonalds plates that has all the characters on it. 🤣 I use it a lot.

C1295

Now before we get to wild.... I have a collection in my parents attic that there is no telling how much its worth..... every start wars action figure made from 1977- 1983 or 1984....... Way off topic but it made me think of it.... Yes I was a little nerdy back in the day. Loved start wars. 🤣 Some are well loved and broken though but they all should still be in there lol. counted once and I had 5000 somthing of them..... lol I need to hush before I get bullied again... lol

Wolverine72

I still have one those old McDonalds plates that has all the characters on it. 🤣 I use it

Now before we get to wild.... I have a collection in my parents attic that there is no telling how much its worth..... every start wars action figure made from 1977- 1983 or 1984....... Way off topic but it made me think of it.... Yes I was a little nerdy back in the day. Loved start wars. 🤣 Some are well loved and broken though but they all should still be in there lol. counted once and I had 5000 somthing of them..... lol I need to hush before I get bullied again... lol
Lol. I think the troll left. Have not seen any posts today. Your safe!

Lost Lake

First aid kit
Space blanket
25 feet of paracord
TP
Compass
Maps
Three different means to start fire
Multi tool
Drink and food (depending on where and how long I'm hunting)
Headlamp and two flashlights
Two knives, one with a saw

tntrkkllr

TP
Space blanket
Fire starters
Some kind of lenses cleaner or cloth
Extra knife
Gutting knife & gloves
Snacks & drink
Box of bullets
Range finder
Nose jammer
Glove and neck gator ( when it's cold )
Deer calls
Drag rope
Headlamp & regular flash light

THEdonkey0515

2 headlamps
Knife
Small saw
Drag rope
Water/ coffee whatever I bring that morning.
Pull up rope
Small first aid kit.
Hunting gloves
Field dressing gloves.
Hot hands
Bright eyes / marking tape.
Gps
Baby wipes

I gave up on calls/ Scents a few years ago.

Wolverine72

I still have one those old McDonalds plates that has all the characters on it. 🤣 I use it a lot.
Thomas the train does a deer steak perfect

Attachments

• 20221031_102729.jpg
    20221031_102729.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts