Who would shoot one of these?

Headhunter

Whether I'd shoot one or not would depend on where I was hunting. Of course I'd have to have a closer look from a trail camera to be sure ;)
No cameras for me, never used them and don't care to.

Also, what happens if you don't get a pic of one or all of them on trail camera? Do you not shoot a buck if it never shows up on camera?

Headhunter

Those are some good lookin buck, especially that slow walkin tank in the first video. It would be hard not to shoot any of them.
I agree, except where that is at, I am not shooting any of them, and it is hard to see one, but for sure much larger racked bucks there. I passed the "tank" in the video with bow, muzzleloader and gun several times. One of the few bucks in my life that kept showing up. He is a mature buck though and way more than ok to kill. Actually I did kill him at well over 300 yards late in the season crossing an opening thinking he was a different buck. He was a great buck.

redblood

I agree, except where that is at, I am not shooting any of them, and it is hard to see one, but for sure much larger racked bucks there. I passed the "tank" in the video with bow, muzzleloader and gun several times. One of the few bucks in my life that kept showing up. He is a mature buck though and way more than ok to kill. Actually I did kill him at well over 300 yards late in the season crossing an opening thinking he was a different buck. He was a great buck.
im pretty picky, and i am fine with not killing a buck for years on end. But I couldnt pass that largest buck with a bow.

deerdills

Agreed, they need another year to grow. Well except the one you shot.

Latest posts