Weird neighbors: would you do anything?

RockMcL

Pulls at my heart strings to see all of this. Especially since he had a dream of making something awesome but reality has hit him pretty hard.
hmm maybe give these guys a call:

View attachment 161213
So now instead of screaming you'll hear Marty's backhoe, Misty hammering on a chicken coop, and dang it, Matt just shot the buck you've been waiting for...

BSK

Here's a weird one. Drove by today, and there's a tiny electric car I've never seen before parked in their "yard." The EV is plugged in at the charging port, but the line runs from the charging port across the ground and in the passenger's side window of their Amazon delivery van. Are they living in the van and running an electric heater off the car? Is that possible?

*sigh*

...and when I drove by, their 7 muts went ballistic trying to tear through the black plastic construction fencing they're using to fence their one acre of "Heaven."

Last edited:

MUP

Nope, they're still there. And it appears they're running heaters off an EV, although I have no idea where they got the EV from. Never seen it before.
That also reminds me of the ones that were out there next to my property. They had a church van that they drove, for a while, that is until it was spotted in the WalMart parking lot in town, by the church it belonged to. They had stolen it!

BSK

That also reminds me of the ones that were out there next to my property. They had a church van that they drove, for a while, that is until it was spotted in the WalMart parking lot in town, by the church it belonged to. They had stolen it!
I had thought the woman was driving an Amazon delivery van, but the last time I went by I looked more closely. The van actually has no markings. I think I got that in my head because it is the same make and model that Amazon uses (sort of like the Mercedes tall delivery vans with no windows).

dsa5455

I was thinking of doing the Amazon key in garage program until I saw this post. ha ha. I'll take my chances with the porch thieves. Had a family member have a similar issue but not near as bad. They went the environmental route as some have mentioned here. They were using the bathroom in the yard and it was flowing on said property. They had to show proof to the county and once the County got involved action was pretty swift. Of course it cost the property owner a lot to install septic system.

Dean Parisian

Pamelot, TN Ghost Ranc MT San Jose del Cabo, MX
Stop in the Sheriffs office. Have on paper the timeline of what has been going on, dates, who else has heard them, just any pertinent facts. Review with the officer on duty and sign/date in his presence with his signature then keep a copy in a gun safe. You are on record. Keep us posted. It isn't pleasant.

ttf909

I had thought the woman was driving an Amazon delivery van, but the last time I went by I looked more closely. The van actually has no markings. I think I got that in my head because it is the same make and model that Amazon uses (sort of like the Mercedes tall delivery vans with no windows).
There are apps u can get their names, address and any criminal history. Whitepages.com being one of them . Usually costs a little but might give you some guidance for the future.

MUP

I think I'd have the sheriff's office check on the van.

Latest posts