Vols @ UGA

farmin68

cbhunter":iqiydf7m said:
I agree with what your saying. I sort of got to rambling but my point was that he has a lot of room to improve on himself (seeing the field and ability to rush)

I completely agree.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
UT improved and played their best game of the season.. UGA continues to play sloppy and lucky, which will catch up to them if they don't tighten up and fix a few things.

Lots of wasted opportunities and careless mistakes.

buckaroo

The game really should, could have been closer, proud of the Vols. The sack fumble was freak play, the off sides on interception, and fumble near the end, I think we continue to improve

gobblegrunt

I can see improvement in this Vols team from week to week. The important thing is that they give 100 percent on every play and never give up. Yes I am disappointed but I see improvement so maybe there is some hope for the future. I think Pruitt may turn things around. I think the key is his first full recruiting class and filling the voids on both the o-line and d-line.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
LSU has plenty of flaws, and are you willing to bet on an Ed Orgeron coached team? UGA has time to fix things, but if it doesn't then Death Valley could end up as an "L."

I had said long ago that that was a game to be concerned about, especially if it's at night. If UGA plays up to its potential (which it hasn't yet), it can beat anyone except for Bama, but the O-line hasn't played well, and the running backs all tend to go down at first contact.

TreyB

gator-n-buck":1eiplrn6 said:
Heck.... I even picked on here that the Vols would cover the 32 points.... :mrgreen:

I did as well. Look at my picks for my parlay. :tu:

PalsPal

gobblegrunt":4vl66aav said:
I think the key is his first full recruiting class and filling the voids on both the o-line and d-line.

Next year won't be much better with the losses on DLine, and the guys on the Oline will need major improvement.

And, Helton has been very underwhelming to this point.

TreyB

PalsPal":3vktmy3z said:
gobblegrunt":3vktmy3z said:
I think the key is his first full recruiting class and filling the voids on both the o-line and d-line.

Next year won't be much better with the losses on DLine, and the guys on the Oline will need major improvement.

And, Helton has been very underwhelming to this point.

Got that right. Aight :tu:

PillsburyDoughboy

vols fans on social
Media are saying because they covered the spread it was almost like winning the NC LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

PillsburyDoughboy":2xms97hr said:
vols fans on social
Media are saying because they covered the spread it was almost like winning the NC LOL

Moral victory? :tu:

wayne

PillsburyDoughboy":1fhokwes said:
vols fans on social

No they're not.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

TeamMainStreet

PillsburyDoughboy":2q6o6cfb said:
Need team Main Street to post one of famous memes of Charlie Sheen #winning :)

tenor.gif

Latest posts