Vols @ UGA

PillsburyDoughboy

Grandslam11":vr20zxkx said:
PillsburyDoughboy":vr20zxkx said:
Pruitt gets at least 3 kicks to the sideline chalk board .

Book it!

HAHA no way... Maybe a headphone throw, and a chest bump to a player but surely not 3 chalkboard kicks

Book it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbhunter

Sure wish guarantano could see the field. Locking on to one receiver every play will never get anywhere in the SEC. Of course with our OL, there isn't much time to see much. I see plenty of open receivers but the defense just has to follow his eyes.

LY

BamaProud":22c6wtxh said:
TN defense ain't looking bad.

I agree, but as has happened in years past the lack of offensive success will have the defense wore out by the second half.

farmin68

If the Vols could just take advantage of half of Georgia's mistakes they would be in real good shape to this point in the game.

cbhunter

Sometimes guarantano just needs to step up and run. I'm ready to see if Cryst can give us a different spark. I'm tired of beating the dead horse but Dad gum this offense is horrific. Tyson Helton needs to step up his game

TreyB

That missed INT by Warrior was a killer. Obviously the fumble for a td was to start with.

farmin68

cbhunter":29kx4lq1 said:
Sometimes guarantano just needs to step up and run. I'm ready to see if Cryst can give us a different spark. I'm tired of beating the dead horse but Dad gum this offense is horrific. Tyson Helton needs to step up his game

Helton has stepped it up some today. But I wish he would take it up another notch.

JG has a good completion percentage on the season (64% I think) but he's still locking in on one receiver. I would like to see Chryst have a chance at finding the open receivers JG is missing.

PillsburyDoughboy

UGA looked sloppy in the first half with a fumble and Fromm almost delivering the ball into one of vols backs with surgical precision. If only vols could capitalize on that .

Latest posts