Vol Commit #1 In Nation

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":3jjtoxmv said:
Florida leads the series 25-19. You can't just pick the years you like. But since it's such a given that Florida wins, the next five years I'll take Tennessee for $100 a game against Florida from both of you. Put up or shut up.

Seen this behavior on here before....... That guy would of lost also... :)

darn2ten

Spurhunter":2tpjeen3 said:
Florida leads the series 25-19. You can't just pick the years you like. But since it's such a given that Florida wins, the next five years I'll take Tennessee for $100 a game against Florida from both of you. Put up or shut up.
I never bet money on anything, never have and don't plan on starting now. Probably don't plan on shutting up either. :rotf:

Spurhunter

Just say "I'm scared to bet on my team because it's a train wreck and the future is bleak." You're no fool gator. You know Tennessee is headed in the right direction while Dr. Pepper man is in over his head.

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":3nvlepuh said:
Just say "I'm scared to bet on my team because it's a train wreck and the future is bleak." You're no fool gator. You know Tennessee is headed in the right direction while Dr. Pepper man is in over his head.

I havent lost a bet on the UT vs UF game in a decade. I have seen this before. This past season was a good example and the UT fans had a melt down. I can cover your bets but this is not a betting site so save your money for Keen-Nex... ;)

Then again you didn't know that UT had only beat U F9 times the last 60 yrs.

Spurhunter

Florida is going to be handicapped playing 2 and 3 stars against everyone else's 4's and 5's. But at least they got a "solid hire"! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

baddnole

Without Meyer covering up for all the arrests on the Gators the series vs Tenn would be a lot closer.41 Suspensions and arrests would have crippled the Gators during that run. Poor Timuh would have to do all on his own. Hell Meyer should be in jail. redblood you should get in on this.

baddnole

kids will be kids.Coach Urban Meyer, the Gators accumulated numbers — of victories and accolades and championships — at dizzying rates. In six seasons, they won 65 games, two Southeastern Conference championships and two national titles.
Related

Patriots Store Takes Back Unwanted Hernandez Jerseys (July 7, 2013)
Enlarge This Image

Doug Mills/The New York Times
At least 31 arrests were made of members of the University of Florida teams coached from 2005 to 2010 by Urban Meyer.

Jamar Hornsby was among one of the players who faced charge
In recent years, though, another number has been affixed to the Meyer era. That number is 31, as in, at least 31 arrests of Florida's football players from 2005 to 2010.

Many of the charges were typical of college campuses: under-age drinking, disorderly conduct, violations of open-container laws. But other, more serious charges included aggravated stalking, domestic violence by strangulation, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny and fraudulent use of credit cards, according to criminal record databases. Most of the cases never went to trial, the charges having been dropped or pleaded down.Gators' football dominance was recently highlighted when Aaron Hernandez, a starting tight end on the 2008 national championship team who later played for the New England Patriots, was accused by authorities of committing an execution-style murder in Massachusetts. While at Florida, Hernandez had run-ins with the police in Gainesville, who questioned him and three teammates after a 2007 shooting and recommended a felony battery charge against him after a fight at a restaurant (the case was not pursued).
A roster on the university's Web site lists 121 players, 41 of whom have been arrested, either in college or afterward, and sometimes both. That number included 16 players on that season's final two-deep roster, nine of whom were starters, as well as a kicker, punter and returner. Several of those players went on to the N.F.L., and one, Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton, later won the Heisman Trophy playing for Auburn.

Latest posts