Bandwagon Nation

Spurhunter

As Jerry Clower would say, "if I'm lying, I'm dying." I was talking to a woman yesterday (bandwagon bammer) and she told me, and I quote, "I went to the A game last April. That's when alabama plays alabama state." She literally sat in the stadium and didn't realize alabama was playing alabama. You can't make it up. Anyway, I thought some of you would get a kick out of that. While I have your attention I wanted to point out that it's been 481 days since alabama has defeated TENNESSEE in football.

Specializedjon

As Jerry Clower would say, "if I'm lying, I'm dying." I was talking to a woman yesterday (bandwagon bammer) and she told me, and I quote, "I went to the A game last April. That's when alabama plays alabama state." She literally sat in the stadium and didn't realize alabama was playing alabama. You can't make it up. Anyway, I thought some of you would get a kick out of that. While I have your attention I wanted to point out that it's been 481 days since alabama has defeated TENNESSEE in football.
Surgical..... 😂

Troja Trojanisches Pferd GIF by ZDF

Latest posts