Bandwagon Nation

Carlos

Bill Hader Reaction GIF

JBell

An alabama fan posting daily on a Tennessee forum, that is full of Tennessee fans, and is calling a Tennessee fan a "stalker"??? The ironic stupidity is unreal. Serious question for DB, are you a closet Vol fan? Reason for asking, You spend more time on a Tennessee forum posting about the Big Orange, than many die hard Vol fans.
This is a deer hunting forum…. It's not a VFL forum. With a sports sub forum. Understand yet?? And trey the newly reformed ex gator fan/bandwagon vol fan is just as bad….I wish there was one thread that didn't end up with the last 37 posts being…..
Weirdo
Stalker
Weirdo
Stalker

For eating chocolates sake

PalsPal

This is a deer hunting forum…. It's not a VFL forum. With a sports sub forum. Understand yet?? And trey the newly reformed ex gator fan/bandwagon vol fan is just as bad….I wish there was one thread that didn't end up with the last 37 posts being…..
Weirdo
Stalker
Weirdo
Stalker

For ****s sake

Green stripe has been such a blessing.

PillsburyDoughboy

Weirdo
Stalker
Weirdo
Stalker

For ****s sake
Ive been on tndeer since late 90's early 2000. Could not tell you exactly when I joined. Until the Buck Limits, Mature , Biologist peeps ruined it I participated alot in the hunting threads. Even during those tense times when tempers would flare I do not recall stooping to the kindergarten level of name calling , calling people gay or anything along those lines. I would simply make a effective argument/debate to support my side and let the chips fall where they may.

The whole This is a tn vfl forum is part of the the reason I started participating in the Sports Forum. Yall have heard me say that before.

Perhaps Trey needs to reconsider the name calling and stick to discussing sports. Be happy to join him.

Trey13

Ive been on tndeer since late 90's early 2000. Could not tell you exactly when I joined. Until the Buck Limits, Mature , Biologist peeps ruined it I participated alot in the hunting threads. Even during those tense times when tempers would flare I do not recall stooping to the kindergarten level of name calling , calling people gay or anything along those lines. I would simply make a effective argument/debate to support my side and let the chips fall where they may.

The whole This is a tn vfl forum is part of the the reason I started participating in the Sports Forum. Yall have heard me say that before.

Perhaps Trey needs to reconsider the name calling and stick to discussing sports. Be happy to join him.
Weirdo

PillsburyDoughboy

Uh-oh! Here's another mean-girls conversation, haha.
Carlos
Too funny Carlos. Until your attempt to get me banned on tndeer with your poll I don't think you realized that you and I had several pleasant back and forths on tndeer in several threads on tn deer over the years and on other websites outside tndeer. If you saved it in your PM on here you will also see where we had discussed meeting up at Catoosa in 2019 on a hog eradication hunt with myself and my son. Yet you somehow draw the line in the sand over some stupid sports talk discussion which is nothing more than sophomoric ball busting that any grown adult should be able to handle.

I swear I think some of yall never participated in any group activity in HS or college or belong to any fraternity or brotherhood . I feel certain some of yall would not make it over a campfire with a jug of moonshine with that mouth.

Spurhunter

Yet you somehow draw the line in the sand over some stupid sports talk discussion which is nothing more than sophomoric ball busting that any grown adult should be able to handle.
Drop the act man. You know why you are here. You are here to troll Tennessee fans. Period. You aren't here to discuss sports. You love nothing more than to post something to irritate the majority of the people here and make your anti-Tennessee posts on every thread. Have you read any of Bamamonts' posts? He is here to talk sports. Yes, he posts threads about Alabama frequently, but he's not a troll. He has intelligent discussions and doesn't try to irritate everybody. If you could do that nobody would attack you, but it's either above your IQ level, or trolling is just too much fun for you. News flash: The majority of posters in this forum didn't pull a name out of the hat on who to dislike. You bring it on yourself and I'm convinced you love it.

PillsburyDoughboy

Drop the act man. You know why you are here. You are here to troll Tennessee fans. Period. You aren't here to discuss sports. You love nothing more than to post something to irritate the majority of the people here and make your anti-Tennessee posts on every thread. Have you read any of Bamamonts' posts? He is here to talk sports. Yes, he posts threads about Alabama frequently, but he's not a troll. He has intelligent discussions and doesn't try to irritate everybody. If you could do that nobody would attack you, but it's either above your IQ level, or trolling is just too much fun for you. News flash: The majority of posters in this forum didn't pull a name out of the hat on who to dislike. You bring it on yourself and I'm convinced you love it.
See this is where you are wrong. You along with a great majority of the vol fans play up this theory that this is a tn board and you have to be from tn and should support a tn team because you were born here. Never understood that sort of wisdom. It makes no sense what so ever. No one should decide where they are going to seek higher education based on where they were birthed at the hips from.

Trey13

See this is where you are wrong. You along with a great majority of the vol fans play up this theory that this is a tn board and you have to be from tn and should support a tn team because you were born here. Never understood that sort of wisdom. It makes no sense what so ever. No one should decide where they are going to seek higher education based on where they were birthed at the hips from.
Spin spin spin is what you just did with Spurs post. My goodness u are unbearable

Spurhunter

I wasted my time typing that post. You obviously didn't read it.

Spurhunter

Bamamonts is an Alabama fan just like you. If your ridiculous theory was true everyone would dislike him and call him a troll. They don't. Because he's not. Try it sometime.

Carlos

Bamamonts is an Alabama fan just like you. If your ridiculous theory was true everyone would dislike him and call him a troll. They don't. Because he's not. Try it sometime.
I couldn't have said it better.
Dudes a cloaca, and that's all he's ever going to be.

Last edited:

Carlos

"Mean-girl conversation" is what I was told the last time I brought up this subject.

Evidently that's not exactly what's happening here.

Latest posts