Bandwagon Nation

PillsburyDoughboy

Arrow GIF

Weirdo

😂thanks for proving my post

deerdills

An alabama fan posting daily on a Tennessee forum, that is full of Tennessee fans, and is calling a Tennessee fan a "stalker"??? The ironic stupidity is unreal. Serious question for DB, are you a closet Vol fan? Reason for asking, You spend more time on a Tennessee forum posting about the Big Orange, than many die hard Vol fans.

PillsburyDoughboy

An alabama fan posting daily on a Tennessee forum, that is full of Tennessee fans, and is calling a Tennessee fan a "stalker"??? The ironic stupidity is unreal. Serious question for DB, are you a closet Vol fan? Reason for asking, You spend more time on a Tennessee forum posting about the Big Orange, than many die hard Vol fans.
Might want to fact check that before you post. My Stalker is a Florida fan. LMAO.

Spurhunter

He's a troll. Plain and simple. When Tennessee beats the Updykes again next year he will move on.

PillsburyDoughboy

He's a troll. Plain and simple. When Tennessee beats the Updykes again next year he will move on.
Laughable. So many threads on how I am going to move on when this happens or when that happens and I am still here. Too Funny. Sports talk,
Sports Talk for All Fans !